Awesome PICS Thread - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
dOlfZtq.jpg

Some of Scuba Diving Magazine's 2018 Underwater Photo Contest Winners.

Grand Prize Winner, Rodney Bursiel, Tonga.

Behind the Shot: After spending an entire day searching for whales, our boat was gifted with a magical encounter with a curious and interactive mother and calf. As the mother hovered at 30 feet, her inquisitive calf would make its way to the surface to breathe, coming in close to inspect each of us. Some of my favorite photos of marine life are shot from behind; here I attempted to create a unique perspective by flipping the image upside down so the whale appears to be floating just above the surface in full breach. Storytelling isn’t always about the reality of what was seen — I hope the image shares with others my take on the mystical world I find myself in each time I dip below the surface.

jaS3eEb.jpg

n1lkaae.jpg

q4BzIIk.jpg

Z7Q0MkA.jpg

u6d0kDk.jpg

Not gonna lie... The following contains some creepy images. View discretion is advised.

Gallery - Trevor Henderson

He combines real photos with digital painting to create creepy, eerie artworks. Each one comes with a short little caption, which can take a painting from uncanny to downright disturbing. Some pieces are subtle, and it takes a moment to find the hidden monster(s), whilst some are far more in your face. If you like SCPs, you're sure to like this. Check out his blog here: http://slimyswampghost.tumblr.com

The RV refusing to start quickly became the least of their worries. The thing that had been circling them had started getting bold. And by his watch, it was noon, and still pitch-black outside. The headlights flickered as it circled past the windshield once again.

gM1a9Kk.jpg

The rash of disappearances had two commonalities: It was always people walking the side streets on their way home from work, from some social outing, and it was always dark by the time people started wondering where they were. It was always past when the street lights come on.

SUHeAsp.jpg

Sleeping it off in the parking lot before your shift, you can see it run along the rooftop in slow motion, a black and blue blur moving at a glacial pace, before leaping off towards the tree-line. It disappears before it has a chance to hit the ground.

qSfdd8b.jpg

July 16th, 1995 - Chad Gewecke is found wandering the woods of Tanyard Creek in North West Arkansas. He is admitted with minor injuries, and when questioned, he claims his friends were taken or killed by “something huge striding through the trees” that mimicked their voices.

sJa3Xfk.jpg

The two moons were theorized to be a sign of the overlapped spaces, though honestly most of the scientific world threw it’s hands in the air and gave up long before the titans...

WxAj9mz.jpg

The room at the end of the hall always make the same noises at this time of night, but it’s just the house settling. You’re the new one here, you’ll learn its’ ways eventually.

Cbu3kAt.jpg

“- has been a test of the emergency warning system. If this had been a real emerg -”

w8rnzNy.jpg

Rushing to the corner store for junk food right before they close...

Wdfkt2i.jpg

“Day 34 - Frequent knocks on the doors and windows, but nothing there when i investigate, except for a stench of rot and piles of those white worms that’ve been plaguing the gardens. I remain a prisoner of paranoia, and whatever else may be living (?) here with me. I dare not-”

ilmg8QQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back