Back 4 Blood

Yeah, it's a fun one I reckon! I'm doing my easy mode playthrough to earn some of the perk cards then gonna try a more challenging difficulty run :p

Yeah, it's a fun one I reckon! I'm doing my easy mode playthrough to earn some of the perk cards then gonna try a more challenging difficulty run :p
The difficulty seems to ramp up a lot after recruit and nightmare seems really hard, probably ridiculous with a bunch of randoms not communicating. Would definitely recommend doing this in a full group of 4.

I played the alpha and beta tests with co-workers. Yeah, definitely play with a group of friends because the AI is so ****ing dumb (unless they've improved it since). Veteran and Nightmare difficulties will be hard even for L4D vets because of the card system.

I played the alpha and beta tests with co-workers. Yeah, definitely play with a group of friends because the AI is so ****ing dumb (unless they've improved it since). Veteran and Nightmare difficulties will be hard even for L4D vets because of the card system.
I think you need dedicated builds and a group of friends communicating and playing very strategically, plus experience of all the levels to have a chance of completing nightmare. The AI is good for dropping ammo, healing you and if you put them between you and an incoming horde, bait for zombies to take the pressure off and let you shoot without getting overrun.

I’ve taken a break from this. Hopefully future updates hand out cards that make things a bit easier for the higher difficulties.

Playing through the DLC with friends. At least don’t have to play on hard difficulties for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"