Bad Santa 2

GREEN =w= DAY

Superhero
Reaction score
Miramax and Broad Green Pictures announced that Billy Bob Thornton will reprise his role as Willie Soke in “Bad Santa 2.”

Geyer Kosinski will produce. Miramax will partner with Broad Green Pictures to co-finance and co-produce. Broad Green will distribute in the U.S. during the 2016 holiday season.

Sierra/Affinity will handle foreign sales with sales starting at the upcoming American Film Market.

“We’ve been waiting far too long to see Billy Bob’s Willie Soke mess with the holiday season in his own unique way,” said Zanne Devine of Miramax.

David Thwaites will oversee the project for Miramax and Victor Moyers for Broad Green Pictures. Principal photography will commence in January in Montreal.

The 2003 original grossed $60 million domestically on a budget of $23 million. Thornton was last seen on season one of “Fargo.”
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni59140898...pf_rd_t=15061&pf_rd_i=homepage&ref_=hm_nw_tp2

as much as i love the 1st film and consider it a Christmas classic, i really don't think the sequel will capture the charm of the original

bad-santa-2-teaser-poster.jpg

bad-santa-2-billy-bob-thornton-brett-kelly-600x400.jpg

bad-santa-2-billy-bob-thornton-brett-kelly-image-600x400.jpg

bad-santa-2-billy-bob-thornton-tony-cox-600x400.jpg

billy-bob-thornton-bad-santa-2-600x400.jpg

Had no idea that kid would be back. That's cool.

Damn, no Lauren Graham or Cloris Leachman.
Clearly "Grandma" has been feeding that kid a lot of sandwiches over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"