Bane Costume for sale!!!

Trust me

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Apologies if this is the wrong section to post in but I'm letting go my Bane costume as I have to fund my DKR batsuit and the fact i have a hard time pulling the look of Bane off basically lol.

Included are:
- JBrown Mask - Painted and weather with acrylics by myself
- Costumebase (i think) - vest and belt
- BanePants tactical pants
- Leather wrist gaurd

(boots and jumper not included)

If interested please let me know asap via PM or [email protected]

Thought I'd ask you guys before I chuck on Ebay.

Cheers

PM sent on the vest and belt. Let me know buddy.

Size of the vest?

Also what is the shirt you are wearing?

Sorry for delay. Vest size is large. Pants medium. Shirt is a Industrie' light textures top/jumper for aus. Cheers

Size of the vest?

Also what is the shirt you are wearing?

Hey all. Medium banePants and large vest still available with gaurd. $300 delivered

still available guys... AU$280 delivered. A steal for those wanting a decent bane on a budget. cheers

hey man i have the same vest i was just wondering if you could help me out its a bit difficult to put together, how did u do it? did u need a second set of hands?? help me...

Damn, I so would do this if I didn't need it for Friday.

I would've done it earlier if I realized it was gonna be that cheap. It's a fantastic costume.

I purchased a Bane mask from Gotham City FX. Great mask, but way too big for almost everyone. This mask looks more like a custom fit. I'm interested in the mask. PM sent.

Hey dude. Yeah it's a little tricky. U need a second person to put it on. I'm not sure exactly how it should fit but just thread the cord round the back and use reference shots from the nfl game bts images. Cheers

hey man i have the same vest i was just wondering if you could help me out its a bit difficult to put together, how did u do it? did u need a second set of hands?? help me...

Soz mate gone. Rest of gear available. Cheers

I purchased a Bane mask from Gotham City FX. Great mask, but way too big for almost everyone. This mask looks more like a custom fit. I'm interested in the mask. PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"