Batman 1989-Trailer done the Dark Knight-style

Awesome, good job :up:

I was expecting crap, but got something GREAT. :wow:

I think that makes the parallels between B89 and TDK very obvious, and I hope it shows people that the two aren't that far off from each other. That voice of Ledger's works for Nicholson's visage. It'd work for any Joker. After seeing that clip, I like Ledger even a little better.

That's absolutely freakin' awsome. Great job, well done. Bravo.

Whoa. There are alot of parallels. This needs to be in the Dark Knight spoilers section.

Looks cool. I like how some stuff syncs up like the why so serious line.

That is amazing... it really works!

The parallels are surprising yet somehow very statisfying to my inner fan boy!!

With all the new Joker hype i forgot how much i love this film. It was perfect for its time and is still a damn good film in its own right :csad: .

Tim Burton really is gifted!!!

yep, despite the awesome looking TDK trailer, I still love Batman (1989) more than ever and always will.

Extremely well done. :up:

I agree with some of you, I'll always love B89.

I think that makes the parallels between B89 and TDK very obvious, and I hope it shows people that the two aren't that far off from each other. That voice of Ledger's works for Nicholson's visage. It'd work for any Joker. After seeing that clip, I like Ledger even a little better.

the parallels between B89 and BB are also pretty obvious, and character interpretation-wise, there are even parallels from BR and TDK (joker-penguin). its true that both burton and nolan got aspects of the characters that are similiar, in some cases VERY similiar. it is the same characters, so its inevitable one will borrow from the other in some ways. not that thats a bad thing.

as for the youtube trailer, amazing. simply amazing. B89 rocks, its still my favorite batman film and probably always will be. and i actually liked this trailer better then the new one in a way! the batwing thing at the end was great. i dont think im the only one that was also reminded of nicholson getting gunned down by the batwing when bale was raceing towards joker on the batpod in the TDK trailer. eeriely similiar...

Nice editing work on the video! Of course, two different takes on the hero are hard to match, but the editing of this one made it not so bad...I said not so bad though the editor made a hell of a job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"