The Dark Knight Rises Batman 3: Pictures, Posters & Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do see her as Ivy.

Danilo, quick question, could you take that pic and put other actresses' faces in Catwoman's place? Fan favorites like Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckinsale, Charlize Theron, Rosario Dawson, etc. Could be a good pic to use for comparisons.

Fan Art Poster

The Shadow Of The Bat​

40634259am1.jpg
wow, this is so awesome.
good job to whoever did this.

I like the concept in the Riddler pic. Having Batman not knowing his identity until possibly the film's climax sounds interesting. To stop the Riddler, he must solve the riddle that is his identity?

BoBByJoMo

Essas fotos não são feitas por mim, e sim achadas em outros sites, no Orkut etc...
Não tenho como editar fotos da Angelina Jolie, Kate Beckinsale, Charlize Theron, Rosario Dawson, como Mulher Gato. Depois do ocorrido com a foto do Joe Kerr resolvi colocar a autoria de cada foto, ou seja, de onde encontrei. Espero que isso não seja um problema.

Abraços

Oh, sorry about the misunderstanding. No problem at all.

I cant understand what he said lol. Did he say he doesnt have pics of those actresses as catwoman?
edit: i actually do kinda understand cuz its portuguese

For those who don't know, that Riddler is from the fanfilm Batman Legends, someone just manipped his face out

Riddler%20copy.jpg

Batmans%20new%20nightmare.jpg

When I use language translator on Google, lol.

This is an excellent tool, goes adopts it to communicate itself better, also this text already was translated by the Google. Grateful for the tip. :yay:

For those who don't know, that Riddler is from the fanfilm Batman Legends, someone just manipped his face out

Riddler%20copy.jpg

Batmans%20new%20nightmare.jpg

Mr.Socko

Where you I obtained to find the poster of the Charada?
It will be that you it would also obtain the poster of Bane?

sorry, the font ruins it, it looks real cheesy

Sorry man, that one is pretty bad

ya i think its the font that ruins it, it isnt ''batman-y'' or ''dark'' enough

27887079yn1.jpg

I saved this photo of the forum BATMAN BEGINS SEQUEL ART it has much time, and made an assembly.
I do not remember who I was the author of the original photo Ok.

Leaves? What does that have to do with Batman?

originally did this about 4 years ago as a movie poster for "Black Cat"... just changed the colouring slightly andput the batlogo in over the original title... might be a bit too subtle tho :huh:
4xwdfn6.jpg

the eyes are Eliza Dushku's if anyones interested. :woot:

27887079yn1.jpg

I saved this photo of the forum BATMAN BEGINS SEQUEL ART it has much time, and made an assembly.
I do not remember who I was the author of the original photo Ok.

Yeah this is my pic, the leaves are actually supposed to look like Bats, leaves were the closest thing on my Brush list in Photoshop, you work with what you got hahahahaha, here is my pic

POSTERcopy.jpg

This is just basically a ripoff of the Batman Begins poster, this just has TDK villains, and yes I made this poster before the official Joker pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"