Batman 3 Script

timwang2k

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay I post this in Batman Sequels and it got deleted (huh?). This is supposed to be the forum for stuff that doesn't go anywhere else so I guess I can be here. Anyways I am writing a Batman 3 script which I plan to sell to WB. I done the math for this and i think I can get lik $900,000. Im going to post the scenes as I write them, but not in any order. Maybe someone can volunteer and help me put it together when I have enough scenes so people can see my vision.

Catwoman is in this scene. I saw that a lot of people like Catwoman so I want to make the fans happy with the final product. :yay: I see an unknown in this role, maybe someone exotic or mixed race. I didn’t make Catwoman meow or purr because I want the audience to take her seriously. Maybe at the end she can do one meow to the camera as a nod to the fans. Also, this scene is good because it shows off Batman’s detective work, Bale can have fun doing that. Here goes!

Rooftop

Catwoman: Batman, we meet at last.

Batman: I guess nobody told you Gotham City had a curfew.

Catwoman: You of all people should know that those rules don’t apply to people like us.

Batman: Time to bring in the cat so they say. How about a nice glass of milk, just like mom used to make?

Catwoman: I’ve got something else in mind!

They Fight. Catwoman slices Batman and gets some blood on her claws. She licks it off sexily.

Catwoman: Mmmmm…. Better than warm milk.

Batman: You haven’t tried my mother’s milk.

Batman throws a flair at her, she dodges and takes out a bull whip. She manages to sling the whip around batman’s legs and he falls. Catwoman gets on top of batman and all he does about it is groan like in Batman Returns.

Catwoman: Isn’t this just how I like my men. All tied up with nowhere to go.

Batman: Argh! Get off! I have to stop Mr.Riddles!

Catwoman: Mr what? Never heard of him. I’m sorry, I haven’t properly introduced myself, I’m Catwoman.

Batman: Let me guess, you didn’t have a father growing up.

Catwoman: How’d you know?

Batman: Your mother’s favorite drink was scotch.

Catwoman gets up, she is in shock that Batman knows so much about her, But how?

Catwoman: Stop it! Stop it!

Batman: The first time you got your period was during math class in 7th grade. It was very embarrassing for you because the whole class knew. The teachers had to explain what has going on inside your little body.

Catwoman slumps to the floor, she gives up.

Batman: Your first sexual experience was in 9th grade behind the dumpsters in the back of school. It smelled like lunch from the day before. Pizza I would say. No, wait. Sloppy Joe’s. He said he loved you.

Close up on Batman’s face. He is dead serious.

Batman: He lied.

Catwoman: Everything, it’s all true. But how? How could you have possibly known?

Batman: Let’s just say I’m a good judge of character.

Batman jumps off the roof and disappears.

"You haven't tried my mother's milk."
What the frig is that supposed to mean!?! :huh:

Are you just playing around, or is this something you really seriously are working on?

id love to see more either way =)

ok man the gig is up, put the crackpipe down and step away from the laptop

"Batman: Your first sexual experience was in 9th grade behind the dumpsters in the back of school. It smelled like lunch from the day before. Pizza I would say. No, wait. Sloppy Joe’s. He said he loved you."

Haha, that's classic.

LOL

good luck bro, seriously. anything is possible, don't give up either. i remember a transformers fan saying he wanted to voice starscream on the TF2005 forums and some people laughed at him.
micheal bay was looking on the forums and DL his voice he put up on a thread. next thing he is doing the star scream's voice in the movie.
and he was a poster on a forum just like us.
anything is possible. imo

LOL

good luck bro, seriously. anything is possible, don't give up either. i remember a transformers fan saying he wanted to voice starscream on the TF2005 forums and some people laughed at him.
micheal bay was looking on the forums and DL his voice he put up on a thread. next thing he is doing the star scream's voice in the movie.
and he was a poster on a forum just like us.
anything is possible. imo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Adler_(voice_actor)d

You sure about that? He seems like a professional voice actor to me.

Oh man I am glad to see that people are enjoying the script so far. Remember, all of this hard work is for you the fan and for me to get $900,000. This next scene is one involving the Ventriloguist and his dummy. This scene is interesting because Batman is only talking to the dummy and not the Ventriloguis so I think that makes it artsy. For the dude I see Edward Norton playing him because I think he did a good job in that movie “Death to Smoochy”. I decided to update the dummy and make him a “gangsta”, so whenever he takes a life he tattoos a teardrop on his face. He has killed so many people that he ran out of places on his face to tattoo and his entire face is black now and he calls himself BLACKFACE.

And here we …go!

WareHouse
The warehouse is dark and full of dust. Norton is walking around with Blackface.

BlackFace: Move yo feet! I wanna count my money!

Norton: Sure thing Blackface.

BlackFace: That’s Mr. Blackface to you. Lets get the money and go to the bedroom. I want you to throw my money on the bed and take off my clothes and roll me around in my money. It makes me feel good.

Norton: *sigh* I always fall for the crazy ones.

The room they are heading to explodes, money is falling from the sky. Batman emerges from the flames defiant.

Batman: Just the man I wanted to talk to.

BlackFace: My money! Oh no you didn’t!

Batman does a backflip towards the dummy and Norton. He twists the dummy’s arm behind his back.

BlackFace: Ow!

Batman You’re going to tell me what I want to know!

BlackFace: I don’t know nothing man!

Batman: Oh, really.

Batman reaches into his utility belt and pulls out a vial termites. He dangles it in front of Blackface’s face.

BlackFace: Dang! Get this guy off me, he crazy!

Norton: Please Mr. Batman, don’t do this!

Batman: Tell me what you know about the man called Mr. Riddles!

BlackFace: I aint squealin to no one!

Batman: Ok...

Batman gets in real close to Blackface. So close their noses touch. Batman’s hot breath is fogging up Blackface’s bobbly eyes because he is so full of rage. Batman punches Blackface in the stomach.

Norton: Ow!

Batman looks at Norton. He notices something is a miss.

Batman: Something is a miss.

Batman looks down at the way Norton is holding Blackface.

Batman: Why is your hand there?

Norton: Uh….

Blackface: Okay I’ll talk. That Mr Riddles guy, he likes to hang out by the docks.

Batman throws done some gas pellets and disappears.

BlackFace: Don’t you ever tell anyone about this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"