Batman Elimination Game: Round 15 - Top Two Deja Vu

The Joker 2 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 98 (+)

Mister J said:
I.R., I don't see it. It seems the only thing off with #488 is that it should have been 3/97 instead of 3/96. With my vote, I think it should be as follows. If I'm still missing it, could you be a bit more specific?

The Joker 4 (+)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 96 (-)

That was all. It was off 1 point. He didn't sub 1 point.

The Joker 3 (+)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 97 (-)

The Joker 2 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 98 (+)

Mr. J, I'm sorry I was irritable. I'm just pissed off today since a game I got on eBay is a counterfeit:(

The Joker 1 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 99 (+)

The Joker 1 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 99 (+)

Spidey-Bat said:
Mr. J, I'm sorry I was irritable. I'm just pissed off today since a game I got on eBay is a counterfeit:(
No worries, dude. It gave me a chance to make flippant remarks and amuse myself. God knows I love that. :up:
Sucks about your game.

The Joker 0 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 100 (+)

I'm gonna assume the score should have been this when those two members posted at the same time. If not, then count this as my post. Ah well...

OK, party people. It seems this thing is over. 505 and 506 came in at the same time and finished it off.

The winner...
Batman: The Animated Series (as a character interpretation of Batman)

In commemoration of the victory (and because it was already scheduled), the next round will be best episode of B:TAS. I'd like to get the list to 20, but due to too much animated goodness, it looks like it'll be 25. It'll be up tomorrow afternoon at the latest (you know, when I get off my duff and gather all the episode synopses).

Questions? Inclusion Requests? Comments? Hate Mail?
Head over to ye Suggestion Box, located yonder...
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228447

"Who am I? I'm Batman!"

Ah, I love these comments and posts after a game ends. What's next?

Mister J said:
No worries, dude. It gave me a chance to make flippant remarks and amuse myself. God knows I love that. :up:
Sucks about your game.
I still expect my x5 multiplier from the next game :up:

Mister J said:
Sucks about your game.

That's good. This thread needed something to spice it up anyway.

My game problems will be solved. Filed a complaint through paypal and am getting it on GameStop. I'm good now :up:

Good stuff. At least you're not gonna get ripped off. I've heard some real horror stories through eBay.

I've never heard any horror stories. I'll have to Google some. My dad had a similar experience to me. He bought college b-ball tickets for $500. They ended up being student tickets he couldnt use. He sent them back when the seller sent him a check. The check bounce, he reported it to PayPal and they sorted it out.

Maybe the people in the stories I heard were just too naive, dealing with disreputable sellers and not using tracking sources for payment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"