Batman Elimination Game: Round 15 - Top Two Deja Vu

The Joker 7 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 93 (+)

Mister J said:
Actually, Ock only used that when the voting was at a stalemate and never when the total points was as small was 100. We've had rounds go 1300+ posts and you can't handle the agony of a round that hasn't gone 500 yet?
Feel free to voice your disdain by refusing to participate any further. :up:

Those rounds were much bigger so you can do the speed round sooner. I can't help but notice you haven't done the speed rounds when a Joker-related entry was losing. I doubt that's a coincidence.

Nah, I'll stick around, just to spite you.

The Joker 6 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 94 (+)

Spidey-Bat said:
Nah, I'll stick around, just to spite you.
Yes, because your incessant whining is sure to cause me much distress. It's all just so cruel.

The Joker 8 (+)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 92 (-)

Oh no, I'm prolonging the round. It'll never end. Somebody stop me! :(

Corrected, and including my point:

The Joker 6 (-)

Spidey-Bat said:
Those rounds were much bigger so you can do the speed round sooner. I can't help but notice you haven't done the speed rounds when a Joker-related entry was losing. I doubt that's a coincidence.

Yes, that's it. My grand scheme has been revealed. Gods on high, please end it all. :(

Jeez, you actually edited in a vote after a subsequent one had been made? :down

The Joker 7 (+)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 93 (-)

The Joker 6 (-)

The Joker 5 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 95 (+)

Spidey Bat said:

Mister J has a point for this round and the last not going into the 20 minute voting period. Heck, I was voting for TKJ when it came down to the last 2 last round but I did not ask for the 20 minute voting period so I could try to get it up...I was just bored of the round already. Then Mister J told me the same thing he told you 'only when it is a stalemate'.

The Joker in comparision to Batman: TAS Batman (character interpretation) is extremely close to being eliminated so why go to the 20 minute voting period?

I am just shocked that this all started with Spidey-Bat wanting the 20 minute voting period then making a remark how Doc Ock was so much better when Mister J is running it the same way.

The Joker 4 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 96 (+)

The Joker 3 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 97 (+)

trustyside-kick said:
What the heck is going on with you two. :eek:
I've been called out on my nefarious scheme of Joker (and world) domination. I've sullied the good name of Doc Ock's Batman Elimination Game. I just hope the FBI doesn't find out until I've had time to unleash my latest scheme. I'm going to institute 15 second voting with a special multiplier of 5 if you have 15000 posts, your last name ends in Y and you have a dog named after a TV character.

Oh, The Joker will win this round. He will win! :mad:

The Joker 4 (+)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 96 (-)

The Joker 3 (-)

Mister J said:
I've been called out on my nefarious scheme of Joker (and world) domination. I've sullied the good name of Doc Ock's Batman Elimination Game. I just hope the FBI doesn't find out until I've had time to unleash my latest scheme. I'm going to institute 15 second voting with a special multiplier of 5 if you have 15000 posts, your last name ends in Y and you have a dog named after a TV character.

Oh, The Joker will win this round. He will win! :mad:
Do I qualify for the x5 multiplier? I just got 15000 2 seconds ago, e and y are basically the same and if I had a dog I would call it Mumm-ra.

All very convincing points, I/P. Unfortunately, my proposal for the 15 second plan was just shot down in an emergency session of Congress. Just for your sake, I checked with Parliament and they gave me a no-go too. It seems the dream is lost.

Congrats on 15K. :up:

The Joker 4 (+)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 95 (-)

The Joker 3 (-)

The Joker 2 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 98 (+)

The Joker 5 (+)

I made the corrections to the score.

Mister J said:
All very convincing points, I/P. Unfortunately, my proposal for the 15 second plan was just shot down in an emergency session of Congress. Just for your sake, I checked with Parliament and they gave me a no-go too. It seems the dream is lost.
Damn shame :(

I.R.Venom said:
The Joker 5 (+)

I made the corrections to the score.

What corrections :confused:

I.R., I don't see it. It seems the only thing off with #488 is that it should have been 3/97 instead of 3/96. With my vote, I think it should be as follows. If I'm still missing it, could you be a bit more specific?

The Joker 4 (+)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 96 (-)

The Joker 3 (-)
Batman: TAS Batman (Character Interpretation) 97 (+)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"