BATMAN NINJA - New Anime Feature (2018)

I just watched it it was crazy insane (in a good way) I have to say Hale surprised the hell out of me as Joker I forgot he was in this till I saw the end credits and I was like wow, had no idea that was him.

yes there is but you have to access it via the special features it is not a language option on the main menu for some reason

Yeah, this was weird. A pretty nice diversion (mostly for the animation), but I'm not sure I'll revisit it all that often.

Yeah, this was weird. A pretty nice diversion (mostly for the animation), but I'm not sure I'll revisit it all that often.

When it goes into full Power Rangers mode near the end I almost checked out. Then I realized that this is Japanese anime and just went with it, lol.

Overall, I really enjoyed it. But as something very, very different than your typical Batman outing.

When it goes into full Power Rangers mode near the end I almost checked out. Then I realized that this is Japanese anime and just went with it, lol.

Overall, I really enjoyed it. But as something very, very different than your typical Batman outing.

Hahahaha, man I did the exact same thing, I checked out when the monkey mech warrior shows up...then checked backed in when it was like "aw the hell with it, when else am I ever going to witness something crazy"

I loved this movie! It's such a mesmerizing experience. I thought it effectively combined some of the best elements of anime material that I like such as Afro Samurai, Voltron, Vampire Hunter D, Horus: Prince of The Sun, and Animatrix with some of the best Batman lore from the Adam West show, Frank Miller's TDKR, the 60's Batman manga, and Elseworld stories. A unique visual treat. :up:

Hahahaha, man I did the exact same thing, I checked out when the monkey mech warrior shows up...then checked backed in when it was like "aw the hell with it, when else am I ever going to witness something crazy"

Haha I know.

The part that really caught me off guard is when the animation went to Japanese anime water color out of nowhere. That scene was pretty dark too.

Haha I know.

The part that really caught me off guard is when the animation went to Japanese anime water color out of nowhere. That scene was pretty dark too.

Yeah man, I legit had to double check and make sure I wasnt watching a special feature or hit something on my remote.

It was a wild ride. And frankly I would have loved too see more about the Robins. But everything about this pays nice homage to batman and nice homage to animes.

I'd love to see a Justice League movie in this style.

Utter, utter rubbish. Couldn't even get to the end of the movie.
The worst animated movie since Gotham Nights.

This was really weird, bizzare... and I didn't enjoy it. :(

I think it was just too outlandish for me. I enjoy anime, but this was just too off the walls for me personally. I guess I went in expecting something different. I can see why people enjoy it, but it's not for me.

The animation was interesting. The only character design I did not like was young Robin. That hair though...

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought this movie was exceedingly mediocre. The dialogue/voice work left something to be desired, and the animation looked horrid to me. I applaud them for trying something different, but it just didn't work for me.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought this movie was exceedingly mediocre. The dialogue/voice work left something to be desired, and the animation looked horrid to me. I applaud them for trying something different, but it just didn't work for me.

It definitely was different. I just couldn't get behind it. One of my friends fell asleep through it. My brother, who loves Batman, felt the same as me. I agree with the dialogue. It just wasn't that great to me.

• Why did he reach the past two years after everyone else did since they were in the same time and point when Grodd's time machine defunct?
  • Asks samurai in a Joker mask "Who sent you?"
  • Dresses up as a missionary to be inconspicuous, bat logo on the top of his head and on his bible.
  • How did his batmobile stay powered up for two years?
  • Why is Bane fat?
  • Animation is pretty shoddy.
  • Batman is kind of stupid here. People said he's stupid in that movie celebrating the 25th anniversary of the animated series, but he's not as stupid there as he is here.
  • Shouldn't Batman be aware that his mask jogs the memories of the Joker? Surely he is experienced enough at this point.
  • Art style and animation cheapened after the ship battle. Or that was just some poorly made artistic decision for the farming sequence.
  • Animation turned really well in the none CGI scene of people in panic.
  • How did every villain build such elaborate mecha-vehicles for castles in two years with no easily accessible technology?
  • Two-Face is stupid. The coin schtick can make him really dumb at times in the main lore, and they chose to make him stupid here.
This is so stupid I'll quit commenting as I watch it, I'll keep it as background noise until it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"