Batmobile and Batwing, gadgets or guns?

BrollySupersj

The only verdict, is vengeance.
Reaction score
So over the years, we've seen Batman's two most popular rides use sophisticated gadgets and guns to takedown enemy vehicles. Which one do you prefer? I prefer gadgets, I see it as an extension of Batman himself, plus it's more creative I think. Odd coming from someone someone who thinks the 89 Batwing and Batmobile are the best Batman vehicles ever, right ? :oldrazz: Though I'm thinking in terms of design. So which one do you like more?

Gadgets.

The Batmobile's more fun when it can do things like 180 turns, drive itself, fire ray-beams, extinguish itself if it ends up on fire, split into separate modules, or drive over rooftops. To heck with whether or not they're in character - guns are just plain-^$$ boring.

Gadgets

I like the guns and I understand why Batman would want to use them under certain situations but I defiantly agree that it's way more creative and fun plus for sure an extension of Batman himself

Gadgets as in big pillar thing from the floor to rotate you around? Side-tripping hazards?A video to watch your butler? Remote control/voice control? Wait that one is kinda cool.

I've never seen the problem with guns being on the batmobile, or batwings. Their urban assault vehicles, and air assault vehicles. He doesn't carry a handgun executing people like the Punisher. He blows out obstacles in his path, or other vehicles. It makes sense. Anyway, rant over.

Last edited:
That should be a new thread on here. "Rank The BatVechicles On Film" or"What are your favourite Batman Vehicles In General"

That should be a new thread on here. "Rank The BatVechicles On Film" or"What are your favourite Batman Vehicles In General"
1) Bat-Pod
2) Tumbler
3) Batwing '89
4) Batmobile '89
5) "The Bat"

Gadgets. Batman is a gadget man. Only time he uses guns is if they are part of a vehicle's gadgetry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"