(BB) BATMAN vs SUPERMAN (SR) Who would win???

TheBlueWolf

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay, we have FINALLY seen Superman Returns SUPERMAN in action. And we've already seen Batman Begins BATMAN in action. With that said...

Who would win, if they fought each other...

This is NOT just another POINTLESS Batman VS Superman thread...like you may assume, at first glance.

This thread is pretty significant, as it seems that we will finally get a WORLDS FINEST or BATMAN VS SUPERMAN style movie in a decade or so...as originally it was mentioned that Christian Bale and Brandon Routh was signed on for a three picture deal, with a possible third or fourth picture, being a Batman/Superman CROSSOVER...and with the GOTHOM REFERENCE in Superman Returns, it seems as if they are already planting the seed for the inevitable meeting of BATMAN and SUPERMAN.

With that said...who do you think would win.

Batman Begins movie version BATMAN

or

Superman Returns movie version SUPERMAN

My money is on Superman...the way he was depicted in Superman Returns was completely AWESOME!!! This incantation of Superman is EXTREMELY powerful...much stronger than REEVES version.

Batman Begins BATMAN is great...the best LIVE ACTION version ever...BUT, he is not the Batman The Animated Series Batman...NOT by a mile. He could be though...Christian Bale is AMAZING...and he could be every bit as intelligent and freakin awesome "with prep time" as the comic batman and TAS Batman...so it could be a good match.

BUT, seeing Batman Begins and Superman Returns...I think it is a no brainer that Brandon's Superman could easily take Bale's Batman. :-)

What do you think???

i know this is so useless..... but i'll vote for the hell of it...

Folks, don't worry, this is NOT just another Batman VS Superman thread...this is a MOVIE VERSION Batman VS Superman thread. :-)

TheBlueWolf said:
Okay, we have FINALLY seen Superman Returns SUPERMAN in action. And we've already seen Batman Begins BATMAN in action. With that said...

Who would win, if they fought each other...

This is NOT just another POINTLESS Batman VS Superman thread...like you may assume, at first glance.

This thread is pretty significant, as it seems that we will finally get a WORLDS FINEST or BATMAN VS SUPERMAN style movie in a decade or so...as originally it was mentioned that Christian Bale and Brandon Routh was signed on for a three picture deal, with a possible third or fourth picture, being a Batman/Superman CROSSOVER...and with the GOTHOM REFERENCE in Superman Returns, it seems as if they are already planting the seed for the inevitable meeting of BATMAN and SUPERMAN.

With that said...who do you think would win.

Batman Begins movie version BATMAN

or

Superman Returns movie version SUPERMAN

My money is on Superman...the way he was depicted in Superman Returns was completely AWESOME!!! This incantation of Superman is EXTREMELY powerful...much stronger than REEVES version.

Batman Begins BATMAN is great...the best LIVE ACTION version ever...BUT, he is not the Batman The Animated Series Batman...NOT by a mile. He could be though...Christian Bale is AMAZING...and he could be every bit as intelligent and freakin awesome "with prep time" as the comic batman and TAS Batman...so it could be a good match.

BUT, seeing Batman Begins and Superman Returns...I think it is a no brainer that Brandon's Superman could easily take Bale's Batman. :-)

What do you think???

First of all, I'm going to answer your poll and respond to your thread without being an ass like some people. ^^

Anyway, Superman would beat the **** out of him unless he had some sort of Kryptonite ring or shard. Hopefully at this point, however, Superman has learned to "look before [he] leaps."

Superman
lifted an entire continent
and Batman couldn't understand what isolating receptor compounds was (suggesting he doesn't have Bruce Wayne's comic book IQ). This means even the "edge" fanboys like to give Batman is abscent....so Superman.

ShadowBoxing said:
Superman
lifted an entire continent
and Batman couldn't understand what isolating receptor compounds was (suggesting he doesn't have Bruce Wayne's comic book IQ). This means even the "edge" fanboys like to give Batman is abscent....so Superman.

bruce was maintaining his "flighty, billionaire, playboy" disguise. that being said, yeah superman did hurl a freaking land mass into space...seriously, just...wow...

Superman began about 7 years ago.

Bruce as Batman only began last year.

Superman has godlike precrisis powers in the film.

Batman hasnt even developed his detective skills yet (likely by the sequel).

Superman is the clearcut winner for more years of experience mainly. Batman hasnt developed the detective cunning yet to defeat Supes.

how many threads of these things do we need? :confused:

After grossing over $32 million on Wednesday and Thursday, Warner Bros' Superman Returns was able to top the weekend with approximately $52.1 million in over 4,000 theatres, an average of $12,829 per theatres. Its total of $84.3 million in five days exceeded that of Batman Begins and Peter Jackson's King Kong.
Im happy to say that ive seen both movies and Superman Returns overwhelms Batman Begins in every aspect.:supes:

I have to go with Supes. Even though I like BB more.

Superman. The Superman in SR was (at least supposedly) fully mature Superman who already had his fair share of experience. The Batman in BB was extremely new to the job, extremely naive, and obviously lacking in a lot of the skills he develops later in life (in the comics, at least).

The Movie version of Phoenix would own both of them!!

(again runs far far away)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"