The Dark Knight Behind the scenes look @ the dark knight on the today show right now!!!

Sorry, there are just some people who don't share the fan boy love that you do.

This is a message board and people are sharing their opinions. Too bad if it's not in the context that you want it to be.

We wouldn't even hear a peep out of you if people said they loved it. :whatever:

That's not true at all.

All I've ever suggested for these boards, this being another example, is that people should just all around act with little more dignity and not make mindless snap judgments about the most miniscule of details in a film prior to seeing it...that's all.

I mean the same thing happened with "Begins." I saw people come up with the most ridiculous things to complain about only to turn around and end up enjoying the film anyway...so what exactly was the point of b*tching in the first place? And don't say "to pass the time until the release" because that's a poor excuse to act so naively.

CFE

Brevator from BOF had this post so thanks for typing that out Brevator

Just finished. All I can say is - WOW.

We got a couple of brand-new, never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes clips. The first one featured Batman talking to somebody off-screen, surrounded by dozens of TV monitors (they were all green, so I suppose images will be added later).

Brief Note - Guys, the new Batsuit looks INCREDIBLE while in-motion. You definitely get a suit-of-armor vibe from it, and it is very, VERY indimidating. I gathered all of this, just from watching Bale walk around the room in it.

Another scene showed what appeared to be a party in a large Penthouse (wonder who's), with large, green windows. There appeared to be somewhat of a confrontation taking place between Bruce and Harvey. . .

Al Roker spoke with Christian Bale and Aaron Eckhart, but neither one of them said anything new or revealing. Roker and Bale conversed briefly about the new Batsuit, and how much input Christian had, but nothing new. Aaron only described the kind of guy his character is, and what eventually happens to him.

Interesting note - they named off a short cast list, while showing portraits, but when Heath Ledger was mentioned, they flashed that old fan-manip of Conrad Veigt. I can understand why they would choose not to show a picture of Ledger in make-up, but to show a picture of a completely different actor?

Damn it people, stop articulating and start posting videos, damn it. :cwink:

Tha_OG_Crip
said he'd upload a HD video of it to youtube when he got home from work. so there will definitely be one up by tonight.

I don't know the new bat suit is missing something...

ah yes it "Needs More Nipple!"

:oldrazz:

I don't think it was a decision not to show Ledger in the makeup. I think it was poorly planned research on the Today Show. Why? Because there are at least three officially released stills of Ledger in makeup. The original WhySoSerious straight-on shot. The Joker / Rachel shot with the knife, and the newer one with him 'shhing' in the taxi. All official shots. So I truly attribute it to an error on the part of the production staff.

Since they filmed in Chicago, that piece could have well been editted together back in the summer (before the pics were out) and been sitting to be played until the studio gave them the go-ahead to play the video (now, during this time of ramping up the marketing: websites, upcoming trailer, TWO magazine covers).

So yeah. Sloppy production if you ask me.

As for the new suit, I'm liking it a lot. The only thing I don't like are the sides of the head and neck. I know it is supposed to be thinner so he can actually turn his head, there's just something a bit too narrow about it if you ask me. Beyond that, very cool.

Another scene showed what appeared to be a party in a large Penthouse (wonder who's), with large, green windows. There appeared to be somewhat of a confrontation taking place between Bruce and Harvey. . .
When I saw that scene, it looked like a green screen behind the windows. So I expect that we'll be seeing some nice scenery of Gotham behind the characters during that scene. Should be pretty awesome.

That's not true at all.

All I've ever suggested for these boards, this being another example, is that people should just all around act with little more dignity and not make mindless snap judgments about the most miniscule of details in a film prior to seeing it...that's all.

I mean the same thing happened with "Begins." I saw people come up with the most ridiculous things to complain about only to turn around and end up enjoying the film anyway...so what exactly was the point of b*tching in the first place? And don't say "to pass the time until the release" because that's a poor excuse to act so naively.

CFE
So you're *****ing about people *****ing? Nice

I don't call a new suit a minuscule detail

7xnpo1x.jpg

I'm not b*tching though. I've expressed a concern, but that hardly constitutes child-like ranting.

And neither do I...I call "cape clasps" and "mouth openings" miniscule though, which were the said things people complained about for "Begins."

Now it's all about "motocross gloves" and "busy chest plates."

CFE

I don't know the new bat suit is missing something...

ah yes it "Needs More Nipple!"

:oldrazz:

Why yes, after Joel Schumacher's masterpiece, what it a true Batfilm without the nipples, huh? That is why I despised Batman Begins myself, for the lack of nipples.

JUSt saw it! :yay: :yay: :yay:

AWESOME!

And the new suit looks good and not to thin looking so put all your fears aside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"