Behind X3: The Brett Ratner Video Diary

Gilpesh said:
If they used Rothman, many of the people who watch AOTS would not have understood just what was going on.

Uhh yes they would. I could have done it it is not that hard.

Could have also been the fact that Rothman tried to tank the other X-Films but they still pulled through.

RedIsNotBlue said:
I mean it would be hilarious if they were parodying the right person. They should have used Rothman.

but no one even knows who rothman is, brett ratner is more well known among the people

Olcanucklehead said:
I hope the creators of this film die a slow and horrible death.......creators of the thread about the film an even slower death.......

ooooh dont get your panties up in a bunch :)

Olcanucklehead said:
I hope the creators of this film die a slow and horrible death.......creators of the thread about the film an even slower death.......

Oh my bad, forgive me, ****everine was the star of this film, you must have loved it.

:)

I like the part where they showed all the people envolved in the film pissing on all the X-Men comics and laughed in the face of the fans. That was funny.

Olcanucklehead said:

And I feverently hope that you develop some sort of life that could help you with your anger management and living in "reality".

It's a joke. Have a sense of humor.

matthooper said:
I like the part where they showed all the people envolved in the film pissing on all the X-Men comics and laughed in the face of the fans. That was funny.

I'm sure thats part of the "extended edition" come 6 months from now. :(

My fav part was when he told Jackie Chan he could be "Gambit or something...its cool."

ROFL!

"Hey Jackie Chan my man in Japan, what China, oh sorry."

That was pretty funny. Also great how they made fun of Peter Jacksons and Singers web blogs.

The video makes me want to cry though.

matthooper said:

that was never in it.... was it?? is there more then just 3 videos?? :confused::confused::confused:

The guy always eating pizza is a really hard worker.

And the special FX for Angel were :eek:.

was peeing on the x-men comics in the videos?? becasue which one is it? i cant find it

lol it wasn't....

^ damnit... maybe blog 3 will include that, hehe, since that would be great,

or somthing like this...

brett- "burrrr its getting cold out her out on the golden gate brdge set... hmm the fires going out, Do we have anything left to burn!?... we have these x-men comic we can tose in..."

*Brett throughs in x-men comics, Fire gets strong again*

brett- "ahhh there we go, i knew these comics would come in handy"

or....

*brett takes a crap....but out of toilet paper..... brett looks around for somthing else.... Brett picks up and tares pages out of x-men comics and uses them to wipe himself*

Beast was awesome.

"Oh Iceman, I say this is a rather dubious (something), I'm in a quandry."

rofl!

Beast is wearing converse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95