Benedict Cumberbatch is a hero

I honestly thought he couldn't be more amazing. Clearly I was wrong.

Well, as if I needed another reason to admire the guy :up:

What a guy. :up:

By the hoary hosts of hoggath!

He saw the story about Tom Hardy taking down that purse snatcher a while back and said “hold my beer”.

Anyone else thought of that scene in Doctor Strange where four muggers wanted his watch?

Good for him. A lot of people would hesitate thinking the muggers might have weapons, but he just went right in.

Solid dude.

I do worry. This could have turned out badly and he might have been stabbed or worst.

Remember that story where he was held at gun point in Africa?

Staged. All staged. :o

I mean, they're just British muggers, but still. :oldrazz: Pretty cool, Cumberbatch doesn't really seem the type.

Apparently Caviezel did something similar in the early Person Of Interest days, some dude was getting all aggressive/physical with his girlfriend in the street and he ran off set to set the dude straight.

Always cool to see some of these actors are stand-up dudes.

Reminds me of the story Don Lane (expat American Talk Show Host who made good in Australia) and how he 1st ever met Frank Sinatra.

Don was being beaten up in a Las Vegas alleyway by approx 4 to 5 guys when a voice shouted out to them to stop.

The men stopped and then the voice spoke some words Don could not recall.

The man was Frank,he'd explained to the men if they did not stop they'd have to deal with him.

Frank took Don to the hotel Frank was staying at and told him he could stay there as long as needed till his was well.

Frank had no idea who Don was (a fellow entertainer) but Frank did not like the unfair odds he saw.

I do worry. This could have turned out badly and he might have been stabbed or worst.

Remember that story where he was held at gun point in Africa?

Agreed, he's lucky he didn't get f'd up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"