Best Cameron movie?

Apparently I'm still one of the very very few that likes Terminator more than T2 even though T2 is greatness. Anyway;

Terminator
T2
Aliens
The rest fluctuate

1. T2 (first movie to make me go for multiple viewings)
2. Aliens (that's how you do an aliens actioner and Michael Biehn)
3. Terminator (introduced the world to I'm Back)
4. The Abyss (ET + underwater thriller + Michael Biehn)
5. True Lies (ol' fashioned blockbuster fun with Arnie at his schwarzenegger best)
6. Titanic (Plus: Kate Winslet got her **** out. Minus: that song that went on and on)
7. Avatar (haven't seen it)

Apparently I'm still one of the very very few that likes Terminator more than T2 even though T2 is greatness. Anyway;

Terminator
T2
Aliens
The rest fluctuate

I'm with you. The Terminator shouldn't be nice.

Apparently I'm still one of the very very few that likes Terminator more than T2 even though T2 is greatness.

I kind of go back and forth on which one I like better. The first one just has this really great dark and gritty atmosphere that's completely absent from Terminator 2.

The last time I watched T2 (which was the first time in a long time), I was actually kind of taken aback by how sanitized and dare I say "kiddy" it felt compared to the first one. I still really love the movie, but over the years it's lost its luster just a little bit for me.

Uhm, I don't know, three of his films are in my top 10 all timers and the other two are pretty far up there.

1. The Terminator
2. Aliens
3. Terminator 2
4. True Lies
5. The Abyss

To give you an idea of how close that race is, I could easily jumble up the order.

6. Titanic
7. Avatar

left_article.jpg

Terminator
T2
Aliens
The rest fluctuate

I love T1 over T2 as well, both are superb, but the first has a darkness and grittiness which was missing from the sequel and thus I prefer T1.

The only thing is I rate Aliens above both of them so had to vote for that.

I kind of go back and forth on which one I like better. The first one just has this really great dark and gritty atmosphere that's completely absent from Terminator 2.

The last time I watched T2 (which was the first time in a long time), I was actually kind of taken aback by how sanitized and dare I say "kiddy" it felt compared to the first one. I still really love the movie, but over the years it's lost its luster just a little bit for me.

As a kid, I loved T2 much more, but as I have gotten older, my love for the first movie has increased while for the sequel it has decreased. I still love both, lots, but T1 is the better for me definately.

1. The Terminator
2. Aliens
3. Terminator 2
4. Titanic
5. True Lies
6. Avatar
7. The Abyss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"