Best Hot Sauces?!

Bubonic

Superhero
Reaction score
Been getting into a slight hot sauce habit, wondering which are some of the board members favourites.

I used to just have my giant bottle of sriracha sauce that I put on everything, and which is an amazing garlic chili sauce.
Got 100% Pain the other day, and it lives up to its claim, very intense, but no so much as to make you puke, and 2 tbs of it in a spaghetti meat sauce was great, really nice habareno flavours.
I'm waiting for some Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce I ordered, spose to be a scoth bonnet pepper sauce with a mustard twist, can't wait for that one.

So if any of you guys have some stories and recommendations, be it for really tasty sauces, or really deadly ones, tell me about it.

Nothing wrong with Frank's Red Hot. Of course it isn't the hottest.

Most of my favorite hot sauces are ones my family made and usually comes in unmarked bottles lol

crystals

melindas

franks

nuff said

You can make great hot sauce if you grow a small, tabasco pepper plant (easy to grow), throw it in a jar, cover in really hot white vinegar and let it ferment for a couple weeks :up:

tabasco.wonderful flavor,smooth and simple.now i love wingo as the odd out hot sauce.its not sold many places but its sweet just a bit hot and wonderfull for any use.Its hard for companies to find balance in hot and flavorfull but even harder for the consumer to detect both.some people cant handle the heat in toabsco and it ends up tasting like sour vineger,if they continued eating it more and more of the flavor would come out.alot of hot sauces on the market taste the same,texas pete,red hot,devil hot and so on.if you like some bang in your hot sauce look for the bottle with the roster but dont expect it to spread its flavor well in your soup.

Well hell, some people make a big hobby out of it, go to tastings and have incredulous collections of taste bud destroying sauces.
So what if it isn't the most stimulating thread, it'll die then, big whoop.
I just felt like making a nonchalant thread since the last one was "controversial" and overall unpleasant I suppose, oh and an amazing Moviefan quotables exposition.

Well hell, some people make a big hobby out of it, go to tastings and have incredulous collections of taste bud destroying sauces.
So what if it isn't the most stimulating thread, it'll die then, big whoop.
I just felt like making a nonchalant thread since the last one was "controversial" and overall unpleasant I suppose, oh and an amazing Moviefan quotables exposition.

Wait, hot sauce isn't a sin? :huh:

You can make great hot sauce if you grow a small, tabasco pepper plant (easy to grow), throw it in a jar, cover in really hot white vinegar and let it ferment for a couple weeks :up:

That sounds awesome, and the best thing is you can spawn a whole cupboard of sauces by just substituting the pepper.
Surprised it only takes a couple of weeks.

This isn't quite hot sauce, but does anyone like sweet chili sauce (most of them are in the Asian grocery section). Despite the name it's really spicy!

31DRD2JVJML._AA280_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"