• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best TV villain actor

I voted for William B Davis.

Throwing James Marsters' name out there.

Not the best villain maybe, but Jon Lithgow gave a memorable performance as the Trinity Killer in the last good season that Dexter had.

Sylar, from Heroes.
JR from Dallas a close second.
The Smoking Man, who I know is on the poll, but he wasn't as villainous as the other two.

Mads Mikkelsen (Hannibal) and David Morrissey (Walking Dead) are glaring omissions on this poll.

was just about to say the same. i agree on gus and trinity too though.

i also liked john glover and gary cole's interpretations of lucifer in "brimstone " and "american gothic " as well, though neither of those shows get much attention.

christian camargo (brian moser in "dexter " ) was also pretty good. too bad his character was wasted in season 6 of that gem-turned-dog-****. lol

tumblr_lf81leP2Yd1qbuvv0.png

EDIT : just to be clear, i didn't mean to type "american horror story " before. i don't even watch that show. lol

Last edited:
How about you guys read the criteria before complaining? Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"