Beyonce and Jay-Z to secretly get married this weekend?!?!

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
From IMDb:

Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z are reportedly planning a secret wedding this weekend in Caribbean holiday retreat Anguilla, according to US reports. Dreamgirls star Knowles is reportedly planning a four-day birthday party for her man on a yacht harbored off the coast of St. Bart's, but the bash is just a cover for a wedding ceremony at Anguilla's Cap Juluca resort, according to New York Post's gossip column Page Six. A source tells the publication that guests have been told to have their passports ready by Friday for a party on a yacht in St. Bart's - but everyone knows a surprise wedding is planned. The news comes a day after Jay-Z debuted his new video "Lost One" on MTV's Total Request Live show, in which he raps about possibly splitting from Knowles. He rhymes, "I don't think it's meant to be, B/For she loves the work more than she does me/And, honestly, at 23, I would probably love my work more than I did she/So we ain't we, it's me and her/That's what she prefers."

Then the secret's out... :huh:

Catman said:
Knowles is reportedly planning a four-day birthday party for her man on a yacht harbored off the coast of St. Bart's

yeah, next time she acts concerned about "inner city youth" I'm just going to flip my TV the finger, on principle.

beyonce is one jealous betch.... supposedly she's jealous of an american idol contestant.... even going as far as saying she's got no reason to be jealous.. she's got "9 grammy's"... that bleeds jealousy.

bootylicious betch

Equint77 said:
beyonce is one jealous betch.... supposedly she's jealous of an american idol contestant.... even going as far as saying she's got no reason to be jealous.. she's got "9 grammy's"... that bleeds jealousy.

bootylicious betch
Yeah i know if tha tdoesn't scream jealousy i don't know what does.

plus its IMDB your getting your info from.

Equint77 said:
bootylicious

oh, yeah, she coined that didn't she.
seems I should've been flipping her off a long time ago.
I need to catch up.

"When all other Hollywood couples seem to be failing, one couple dares to endure..." [/movie trailer guy]

J Alba's Lover said:
Yeah i know if tha tdoesn't scream jealousy i don't know what does.

plus its IMDB your getting your info from.

shut the **** up

Equint77 said:
shut the **** up
Jeez whats up your ass? I was just agreeing with you. Do you gotta be a jerk every single awaken moment of your life?

J Alba's Lover said:
Jeez whats up your ass? I was just agreeing with you. Do you gotta be a jerk every single awaken moment of your life?

did I studder?

take 2

shut the **** up...

I know what i'm sick of thre hype today already with these all grammar *******s. So i'm out for today!

J Alba's Lover said:
I know what i'm sick of thre hype today already with these all grammar *******s. So i'm out for today!

shut the **** up

All-Star Superman said:
Damn Equint you need to clam down to before you end up like Holly
Well, at least he'll be in cybernetic oblivion with her.

All-Star Superman said:
Damn Equint you need to clam down to before you end up like Holly

i'm trying to commit hype suicide here... and JAL is my ticket..

I'm just waiting for him to report me so I can get my share of warnings.. and then continue to kick him down.

Forgive Equint, he knows not what he do. :csad:

Don't tell the mods.:ninja:

Probationary Banned. I didn't rat. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"