Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.latinoreview.com/news/douglas-has-reasonable-doubts-3832

Douglas Has Reasonable Doubts

Date: February 7, 2008

By: Ryan 'The Rican with the Irish name' McLelland
Source: Hollywood Reporter

Michael Douglas, Amber Tamblyn and Jesse Metcalfe have been cast in "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt," a remake of a Fritz Lang RKO film noir being directed by [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Peter[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Hyams[/FONT][/FONT]. Ted Hartley of RKO, Signature Pictures' Moshe Diamant and Foresight Unlimited's Mark Damon are producing.

"Doubt" follows a journalist (Metcalfe) seeking to expose a corrupt district attorney (Douglas) by setting himself up as the suspect in a murder he didn't commit. His plan backfires when the district attorney discovers the setup and gets rid of the evidence the journalist has amassed to prove his innocence.

Shooting is due to begin March 3 in the U.S.

6xuaab.jpg

Maybe "was"...But even that is reaching...

It's not reaching, he has been in some fantastic roles, he has just not had a good script for a while, just like Pacino and De Niro.

It's not reaching, he has been in some fantastic roles, he has just not had a good script for a while, just like Pacino and De Niro.

Maybe...But Pacino and De Niro seem to be back...Douglas has been gone for awhile now!

Maybe...But Pacino and De Niro seem to be back...Douglas has been gone for awhile now!

When did Pacino and De Niro get back ? the last good Pacino movie was nearly 7 years ago and I can't remember the last good De Niro one.

Ok then, when was De Niro's big comeback movie ? :huh:

I said "seem" as in they are finding their way back!

And I've heard some decent things about What Just Happened...And I heard Stardust was pretty good...

Well he is mainly a support in Stardust, the other one looks decent I agree, but they are far from their glory days.

Yes...Indeed they are...Just saying that he hasn't been completely forgotten about in the past few years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"