BLM Protests Across The World

So I’m reading about plantation weddings, thanks to Deadpool, and I’m astounded that there are nonwhites who also want weddings there as well. Any explanation to this?
Probably because they are nice looking locations, which probably the highest priority for most on where you have your wedding. I'd wager the vast majority who have weddings at these places aren't Paula Deen, looking for the most racist thing possible, and plenty do still feel a kinship for the romanticism of "Old Dixie", no matter their skin color. Remember a lot of what the South was has been cleaned up for a reason.

Last edited:
If you're black and try to pay with a counterfeit odds are they assume you did it purposely.
When I worked in retail we had a black couple actually paid us what looked like a fake $5 bill and they left. My manager called the cops, but they revealed to us that it was too old for modern counterfeit pens or lights to verify it. I think it was made in the 70's. Makes me question if my manager's instincts to call the police were innocent or was there a racial motivation there.

When I worked in retail we had a black couple actually paid us what looked like a fake $5 bill and they left. My manager called the cops, but they revealed to us that it was too old for modern counterfeit pens or lights to verify it. I think it was made in the 70's. Makes me question if my manager's instincts to call the police were innocent or was there a racial motivation there.
The fear is less the overt, obvious racism, but the "underlying instinct" leading to such outcomes. Your manager could of simply thought to themselves they were stopping a crime, but would they have thought the same with a white couple? Would they of had the benefit of the doubt?

Google search out of purely academic curiosity, Magnolia Plantation in Charleston, $6,357 for fifty guests? Lawd have mercy.

Most likely racial. The big question is whether it was conscious or not. Let me tell you, there is some stuff I have to fight in my own head after years of delivering pizza.

She finally talks about this when Saagar isn't there... Gee I wonder why.

So the "leaked" George Floyd footage... how racist do you have to do be to think it somehow justified his murder?

So the "leaked" George Floyd footage... how racist do you have to do be to think it somehow justified his murder?

Is there something more beyond what I saw the other day? Because what I saw the other day was him practically hyperventilating in his car and begging the officer(s) not to shoot him, then later saying he couldn't breathe (well before Chauvin put his knee on his neck) and saying he wanted to lay down. I'd be hard pressed to see how that changes anything about the narrative from what we already know, let alone somehow justifies his death.

Is there something more beyond what I saw the other day? Because what I saw the other day was him practically hyperventilating in his car and begging the officer(s) not to shoot him, then later saying he couldn't breathe (well before Chauvin put his knee on his neck) and saying he wanted to lay down. I'd be hard pressed to see how that changes anything about the narrative from what we already know, let alone somehow justifies his death.
Not from what I have seen, which makes the attempt at a narrative change by some folks on the right incredibly unsettling. It just proves that unless they perceive you as a the "perfect victim", they are absolutely cool with cops murdering you.

Not from what I have seen, which makes the attempt at a narrative change by some folks on the right incredibly unsettling. It just proves that unless they perceive you as a the "perfect victim", they are absolutely cool with cops murdering you.

Well, if you are black.

So I’m reading about plantation weddings, thanks to Deadpool, and I’m astounded that there are nonwhites who also want weddings there as well. Any explanation to this?

Part of the whole Confederacy rewriting of history post civil war involved propaganda romanticizing the antebellum south.

Getting married in some property in which people were kept in bondage and beaten, raped or murdered and run by troglodytes isn't as marketable.

The truth is that the antebellum South was backwards and doomed to fail. The south was anti-industrial, anti-urban ideology, heavily dependent on exports, dependent on sustenance commodities from the West and manufactured goods from the North.

Part of the reason many Southern areas never recovered economically from the Civil War was because the plantation system mainly required a large volume of unskilled labor and the South did not have the human capital to succeed when the plantation era was over. The rest of the world went through the industrial revolution while parts of the South against mechanization and overly dependent slave or low skilled workers doing manual labor so that a handful of people could get rich.

Youtuber Ryan Colaco was stopped, searched and arrested twice in six day. The second time was when he was just coming back from a interview with the press about his first arrest.

He filed a complaint and the police investigators claimed they did nothing wrong other than returning his car to him damaged.

The whole thing was ridiculous.
The first time they claimed his car smelt of cannabis. Ryan said it didn't and wanted to be in a position to see his car while searched it to make sure they didn't plant any drugs in his car. No drugs were found and he complained.

The second time the City of London police claimed they arrested him because he was sitting inside his car outside a pub which is drug dealer behavior according to them. Ryan said he was on his phone checking his notifications. Next they claimed Ryan was fiddling with his waistband (hiding drugs) when Ryan just had his phone in his hands around that area. They arrested him and found no drugs.

There's obviously going to be outliers within the religion that disagree with that mindset but it's still pretty prevelent.

White supremacy being a central tenet of Mormonism, spoken or unspoken, isn't really breaking news.

Next we'll learn the shocking bombshell that white evangelism doesn't like black people either.

Mormonism began in 1820's America so racism is too be expected.

There was massive looting in Chicago last night but I don't even know what the **** the cause was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"