BLM Protests Across The World

1) Trump incited a riot that killed and injured law enforcement.

2) Apart from the questionable appropriateness of cops idolizing a trigger-happy vigilante like The Punisher who kills criminals willy nilly, The Punisher gives zero ****s about killing cops he deems to deserve it either.

Something important to note when people are looking at tackling white supremacy....

tenor.gif

Well that makes my blood boil.
Canary in the coal mine...

They've gotten away with so much abuse and terrorizing of Non-Whites that this stuff is the inevitable conclusion.

We have to remember this even as Covid still hems in a lot but the coast to coast police freak out of 2020 is not something we can afford to put in the memory hole.

Canary in the coal mine...

They've gotten away with so much abuse and terrorizing of Non-Whites that this stuff is the inevitable conclusion.

We have to remember this even as Covid still hems in a lot but the coast to coast police freak out of 2020 is not something we can afford to put in the memory hole.
Poor whites have felt the terror of the cops for a long time as well. Makes the amount of support the see from them somehow more out of kilter.

This is just one more example of the cops being above the law. We have seen it time and time again. As if an older, poor white person would matter. Until the police are held accountable, reformed and retrained, they are going to keep abusing and flat out assaulting or murdering the public with impunity.

Guess even the cops can be intimidated.

Jury selection for Chauvin's trial will be interesting. And I am sure not at all racist in trying to get a white jury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"