BLM Protests Across The World

That's weird. Usually the Blue Lives Matter crowd would be out in droves defending these cops. I wonder what's different this time? :ebr:

That's weird. Usually the Blue Lives Matter crowd would be out in droves defending these cops. I wonder what's different this time? :ebr:

As someone I respect say, Blue Lives may matter, but Dark Blue Lives matter just a little bit less.

I think the biggest difference here was how fast the cops were fired and charged. All the news commentators are happy at how fast the videos came out. I do think the way this was handled saved lives because the protests are quiet. Their voices have been heard in the proper way things were done. Now we just have to make sure the cops get convicted.

I think the biggest difference here was how fast the cops were fired and charged. All the news commentators are happy at how fast the videos came out. I do think the way this was handled saved lives because the protests are quiet. Their voices have been heard in the proper way things were done. Now we just have to make sure the cops get convicted.

Yeah, my respect for that decision sort of went down when I learned about the races of the cops. Its like they are all too willing to sacrifice cops of color when these things happen.

And it looks like the NYPD is rioting.

EDIT: And the LAPD looks to be getting ready to as well.

Last edited:
Black cops killing a black man is a lot more palatable to the Blue Lives Matter crowd than if it was black cops killing a white man under the exact same circumstances.

I only wish the response was this fast when one of their own is white and caught doing it.

edit: grammar fail.

Last edited:
Black cops killing a black man is a lot more palatable to the Blue Lives Matter crowd than if he was black cops killing a white man under the exact same circumstances.

I only wish the response was this fast when one of their own is white and caught doing it.
Agreed. Just hope this sets a better example.

At best it's failure to do his job and then what it really was: aiding in the murder of Floyd.

Lifes rough for cops in prison.
Even more so for someone who outright murdered a Black man like that. He survived this stabbing but I imagine someone will get him in the end.

I'm surprised there isn't like a special wing or prison somewhere for people that have held jobs similar to his as you'd expect it would be a massive security risk having someone like that anywhere near your average inmate in case they recognised them.. especially in Derek Chauvin's case given the global media coverage.

Obviously don't want to see anyone murdered, but how can you survive being stabbed 22 times? What did he stab him with? a pen?

Obviously don't want to see anyone murdered, but how can you survive being stabbed 22 times? What did he stab him with? a pen?
Depends mostly on where and how deep. Might not have been the best made shank either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"