Blur

Colossal Spoons

Paper boi
Reaction score
I just saw this on the Gamestop website and I'm pretty excited. Sort of like Need For Speed Underground meets Twisted Metal. Lord knows, the racing game genre has needs a boost

http://www.blurgame.com/

Im passing. When it comes to sports titles, im all about a simulation experience. I go for the Gran Turismo's and Forza's. Iv always hated arcadeish style games in the sports genre.

I could never really get into the simulation stuff. I think Ridge Racer and Test Drive were the only sim-games I messed with. and even those were kinda arcade-y

Coming from someone who usually doesn't care much for racing games, this game is looking really slick.

was playing the beta earlier tonight and it's a lot of fun. It's like burnout and mario Kart had a bastard child. Some of the weapons a very Mario Kart, a red energy ball that attacks the player in front, A mine that can be dropped behind or thrown in front, and lightning bolts that attack the lead car. It looks slick as well, there's a pretty awesome green light effect when you use a boost. I'll probably pre-order it.

Just finished playing the beta for the first time! A lot of fun, it looks great and plays great. Burnout + Mario Kart + Modern Warfare = a pretty slick combination.

I got my code, but I can't play because my 360 got the RRoD for the first time since I bought it, in Dec. 2005. :(

I'll probably try it on my brother's 360 tomorrow.

im not much of a racing fan but damn this game is pretty damn addicting, i just wish races were a bit longer, you go so fast the race only lasts a few minutes. It gets pretty hectic when you get a room of 20 people, the beginning of the race is just complete chaos, its awesome lol. Cars go flying everywhere.

Id basically compare it to burnout mixed with mario kart attacks and perks. Cool thing is the cars you use are actually licensed vehicles too. Theres also a demolition mode where the entire purpose is just to destroy each other's car over and over again. Reminded me of the n64 demolition derby game

I want to pick this up just due to the great commercial thats out. I love the dig at Mario Kart. Absolutely brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"