Boll Plans Alone in the Dark 2

hhhh...........................................

...the...well, there was a decent script of the movie HE did pass up. Go to horrorlair and it's up there.

Boll, you're such a naughty boy!
mrnonogs4.gif

What was the last movie Boll even got a distributor for? I think it was Bloodrayne, and that flopped hard. I mean, have his movies gotten so bad that not even Sci-Fi channel wants them? :D

So much for his grand dream of Dungeon Siege getting released in 2 parts.. He can't even get it released in one! :D

Why? Why do studios keep letting this man **** onto film then call it a movie?

Yay!!!! I'm one the best film maker ever! Alone in the Dark rocks! It was scary, funny and far from horrible! Fck you, haters! Anyone who disagrees- dare to face me in a wrestling match? Ha HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

- A message from the idiotic Uwe Boll

I'm perfectly okay with this. As long as he sticks to making crappy sequels to his own crappy movies, he'll stay away from franchises I like.

Thank you Uwe Boll for giving everyone hope, for if you can make a movie...anyone can!

you should change the thread title to "Boll THREATENS Alone in the Dark 2"

At least he's better than some of the "bignames" who are really hacks...Speilberg, Lucas, Nolan, I'm looking at you.

You think after all of his movies bombed, you'd think he'd get the f**king idea that his movies are s**t

How did he get someone to finance Bloodrayne 2?

He used his own money...and also the tiny studio ( a sub-division of Universal *I think*) was impressed with the sales/rental numbers of Bloodrayne on dvd. Small rental numbers, but it was good enough I guess. They are putting part 2 out DTV this year.

He used his own money...and also the tiny studio ( a sub-division of Universal *I think*) was impressed with the sales/rental numbers of Bloodrayne on dvd. Small rental numbers, but it was good enough I guess. They are putting part 2 out DTV this year.
Wait, Boll has money???

I'd believe that Boll had some kind of "Producers" esque scam going on if it weren't for the fact that he trolls the internet to defend his movies as "works of art."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"