Boy, 11, Uses Toy Lightsaber to Defend Mom From Attacker

blackcobra

Civilian
Reaction score
An 11-year-old boy demonstrated The Force when he defended his mom by hitting an attacker with a toy lightsaber.

The man, in his 30s, fled after being confronted by the youngster outside a bakery in Swardeston, near Norwich, England.
Police said the boy hit the man with his toy after the man had punched and verbally abused his mother as she approached her car.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the Dec. 22 attack.
Allan Jennings of the Norfolk Police said: "The incident caused quite a commotion and it is unlikely it would have gone unnoticed."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320005,00.html

:lmao:

Go to joke here is-

"the force is strong with this one.:up:"

But I won't say it. :o

I'm sorry. Was this a working lightsaber? :confused:

It doesn't make any sense. Did the kid hit the guys in his balls or something? What gives?

he must be able to swing that thing pretty good or the attacker wasnt very motivated

I was disappointed to not find a single mention of the kid also "force choking" the assailant. He's still got a lot to learn.

jag

Don't mess with younglings!

The force will be with him, always.

Way to go kid :up:

Was the attacker a midget?

It doesn't make any sense. Did the kid hit the guys in his balls or something? What gives?

A Jedi, he is not; Confront Vader he must. :oldrazz:

Probably caught him in the face, genitals and/or throat. Even a little plastic tube can hurt if it hits you just right.

ani_1.jpg

An 11-year-old boy demonstrated The Force when he defended his mom by hitting an attacker with a toy lightsaber.

The man, in his 30s, fled after being confronted by the youngster outside a bakery in Swardeston, near Norwich, England.
Police said the boy hit the man with his toy after the man had punched and verbally abused his mother as she approached her car.
Officers are appealing for witnesses to the Dec. 22 attack.
Allan Jennings of the Norfolk Police said: "The incident caused quite a commotion and it is unlikely it would have gone unnoticed."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,320005,00.html

:lmao:

FEEL THE POWER OF THE SMALL SIDE!:lmao:

This news pleases me. We shall watch his progress with great interest.

maybe it was one of those heavy, really expensive light sabers.

with acidic helicopter propellors attached?

This kid is my f'n hero. I sense much anger in him however. A Sith he may become.

Atta Boy! Use the force!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"