Boy, 16, enjoys champagne, hostessse

William_C

StylelessKnave
Reaction score
Supposed to be hostesses*

TOKYO, Japan (AP) -- A teenager who posed as a wealthy playboy and went on an extravagant spending spree at a nightclub has been arrested after trying to skip out on his bill, police said Saturday.

The 16-year-old boy entered a hostess bar in Niiza City near Tokyo on Wednesday night and -- over the course of six hours -- ordered two bottles of Dom Perignon champagne as well as 60 glasses of whiskey, beer and cocktails, said local police officer Hitoshi Morohashi.

The boy also sang karaoke songs with several hostesses, Morohashi said.
When it was time to pay the bill, which had ballooned to $3,490, the boy told the staff he had no money, Morohashi said.

The staff called police, and the boy -- whose name was withheld because he is a minor -- was arrested on suspicion of fraud, Morohashi said.
Staff at the club were shocked to learn the boy's age because he seemed mature and experienced when ordering drinks and talking with hostesses, Morohashi said.

"That was a bit of a surprise," Morohashi said. "He dressed casually, but obviously he successfully gave them an impression of a rich young man."
Alcohol consumption is prohibited for those under 20 in Japan

Man he must had a fun night.
Towards the end.
:lmao:

That is just awesome . He should be let go , It was the result of a stupid bartender not checking his i.d.

I guess that's one of those things you can discuss when you're older. If you're not in prison.

I read that as 'Boy, 16, enjoys champagne hostess', which y'know, would've made the story even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"