Brace yourselves: Global Bacon Shortage Imminent!

*maniacal laughter*

My plan is working! *twirls mustache*
Villainc.svg
File:Villainc.svg

Last edited:
When I heard about the bacon sundae at Burger King I said to myself, "this must be some kind of parody promo or something." But lo and behold the ****ing thing is real. This is why we're lagging behind the rest of the world. ****ing bacon sundaes.

When I heard about the bacon sundae at Burger King I said to myself, "this must be some kind of parody promo or something." But lo and behold the ****ing thing is real. This is why we're lagging behind the rest of the world. ****ing bacon sundaes.
6a00d8341c630a53ef0167676ba049970b-800wi

Wow.

*reads thread title*

Well, fellas, it's been fun while it's lasted.

*prepares noose*

Someone be a dear and kick the chair out from under me. :o

What ever will I do without my bacon milkshakes, bacon cheesecakes, bacon-wrapped bacon, backen (that's bacon-chicken), and bacon & vitamin water?

Masterbxxx? Been there...

Good, I hate bacon. Sucks about pork though.
Oh and before you start your "OMG HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE BACON?!?!?1!1!!one" rants towards me I would just like to say its one of the most bland and unsatisfying meats ever. I'm the kind of guy who prefers a nice juicy steak, not shrivelled shavings off a pigs ass.

It's not meant to me a stand-alone meat. You put bacon on top of other meats like beef of chicken. It's almost become a condiment.

I like how immediately after reading this article yesterday, a documentary came on National Geographic about the booming populations of wild boars in England and the US. You'd think someone would put two and two together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"