Breast surgery - yay or nay?

Godzilla2000 said:
Well, where I live you have either Upstate New York Rednecks, pocket protector geeks, Urban Wannabes, or crazy, drunk College Students. I really do need to get away from here and find husband material elsewhere.
Have you been away to college yet?

Godzilla2000 said:
fondue_graduate_wideweb__430x396.jpg

boyscouT, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?
No.

Godzilla2000 said:
fondue_graduate_wideweb__430x396.jpg

boyscouT, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?

LOL! 'Zilla, you would break boyscouT I'm afraid. He's fragile. :o

jag

boyscout = Butters LOL

Well, Butters, would you like to slap my- ******* around?
Whoa! Well, uhuh Uh, no thanks, ma'am. Uh I, I'll get in trouble again.

Erzengel said:
boyscout = Butters LOL

Oh, you may very well have cursed BS with a new nickname. LOL! :D :up:

jag

boyscouT said:

You make this 30 story, radioactive flame breathing, self regenerating, atomically mutated Dinosaur cry.

jaguarr said:

jag

Well, you puny humans are so fragile anyway.

jaguarr said:

jag
Hey now... give me a few months!
Erzengel said:
boyscout = Butters LOL

Damn i'm really going to have to start watching SouthPark huh?

blind_fury said:
You should hang out at strip clubs. That's where cool guys like me hang out! :eek: :up:

:(

Yikes!!!! That would be even worse!!!!! Then I'd find a guy who A.) Would think I was a stripper. B.) Probably leave me for a stripper. C.) be more involved in going to the strip joint then fostering a healthy relationship with me.

Godzilla2000 said:
You make this 30 story, radioactive flame breathing, self regenerating, atomically mutated Dinosaur cry.

I guess my subtleness has lost its touch.

boyscouT said:
Damn i'm really going to have to start watching SouthPark huh?

And that, children, is the power of peer pressure. :D

I've debated getting a reduction... however the complications that may occur put me off. (Loss of sensation being one of the minor possibilities).

redmarvel said:
I've debated getting a reduction... however the complications that may occur put me off. (Loss of sensation being one of the minor possibilities).
Does your back hurt a lot?

Daisy said:
And that, children, is the power of peer pressure. :D

LOL DAISY!!

Brilliant :up:
Godzilla2000 said:
Subtlety is not my forte.
Ok then come join me in new york city we shall eat geniune greasy vender hotdogs all day long!

redmarvel said:

If it's such that they don't have to remove the nipple entirely (they leave it attached to the ducts) to place it properly - which pretty much only happens with massive reductions - then the incidence of loss of sensation is pretty rare.

I had it done 10 years ago and haven't ever regretted it. The only suggestion I would give you is either don't have it done at a teaching hospital or if you do, make sure you request that interns/med students not do any of your stitching. Insist that the doctor does it... you'll have much finer (thinner) and less noticible scarring if someone who's had more experience does the stitching.

Daisy said:
If it's such that they don't have to remove the nipple entirely (they leave it attached to the ducts)
Alrighty, lunch is cancelled for today!

boyscouT said:
Ok then come join me in new york city we shall eat geniune greasy vender hotdogs all day long!

Well, I gotta have me some authentic New York Pizza too. ;)

It's frequently the opposite. Women who get plastic surgery see whatever it is they have altered as a 'flaw', and believe others see it as a flaw as well and because it's a flaw that others focus on it as much as they themselves do. They feel that 'fixing' the 'flaw' stops people from focusing on it and allow them to focus on the 'whole package' rather than just 'the flaw'. In reality, it only stops the woman who had the surgery from focusing on it, which allows her to feel more comforatable about herself.

Nothing some willpower and a dash of common sense wouldn't fix.

Do you know what I'm afraid of? I'm afraid that the PC nonsense acceptance of people that get surgery to "feel better about themselves" will one day lead cosmetic surgery becoming so regular, that eventually people that DON'T get it will be viewed as ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"