Bride dies during marriage's first dance

Wilhelm, can you leave the rhetoric alone for once in your damn life?

Oh I feel so bad for her family, the groom, and his family. I hope the best for them.

Everybody in heaven totally Hi-fived each other when this poor lady died.

Utterly ridiculous

And technically, she died after collapsing during the first dance. She actually would have died a little bit after.

Misleading titles suck.

Wilhelm, can you leave the rhetoric alone for once in your damn life?
Why are you singling me out.
Go back and freaking look at the first page.
I was not the one to start talking about whether or not it would be cruel of a God to allow something like this to happen.

I said what I said because I've been told that,
"Why would God let the Nazis do autopsies on little girls while they were still alive?"
"We can't understand his ways. Everything he does is perfect, good and just, so, we just have to accept that it's all part of his bigger, beautiful plan."

So it's a catch phrase with my friends, whenever you hear of some unspeakably sad, tragic, awful story, you say, "It's all a part of Jesus's beautiful plan for our lives! :)"

I forgot, Christians can inject their beliefs into any thread they want and it means their "devoted", or "faithful", or just being themselves, expressing their beliefs, that we ALL have to respect, but if I do it, I'm a jerk and no one has to respect my beliefs. Forgot, sorry.
:whatever:

I find it repugnant in any death thread, when half the people talk about "Our "prayers" are with the family.", or "He's in a better place now.", but somehow I've always been able to let it go.

Notice how NO one said "My prayers go out to her family." here?

You know why?

Spoons said:
That's right. God and Jesus murdered this woman.
Only if you believe in the Bible. *shrug*

Everybody in heaven totally Hi-fived each other when this poor lady died.

Utterly ridiculous

If she accepted Jesus as her Lord and Saviour, then yes, yes they did...again, only if you believe in the Bible. *2nd shrug*

:huh:

The thread was totally not about anything religious until you and Ice-man(great company to have BTW :up:) launched into your usual schtick. God, Satan, Paul, and Moses aside; a lady died on her wedding day. That's sad.....period.

The thread was totally not about anything religious until you and Ice-man(great company to have BTW :up:) launched into your usual schtick. God, Satan, Paul, and Moses aside; a lady died on her wedding day. That's sad.....period.
I was responding to Red Marvel and 49erVenom. :dry:
More fun though, to try and tie me to Ice Man and let the pro-God people talk about how it's not God's fault though, I understand.

While it's definitely a tragedy...at least she died married, and having her dream come true.

? She died happy. Granted, younger than most people, but at least she was happy. Perhaps she was spared from some even more horrible fate, like being kept on life support, unable to leave her bed for decades. We don't know.

This is truly sad for her family and friends. It would have been better if she had lived a long, healthy, happy life. However, I don't blame God for her death, knowing she had diabetes and the possibility of heart problems there are many precautions she could have taken.

I'm not blaming God here ( I don't want this to turn into a massive theological argument ) but if she had juvenile diabetes and heart problems beginning in her 20s, she could have taken every precaution and this still might have happened. Sometimes inherited problems can't be overcome. It sounds like her heredity was working against her. I hope she finds peace now and I hope the heartbroken husband can recover.

You responded to these 2 previous posts with this:

Buck up everyone.
This was all a part of Jesus' beautiful plan for our lives.
It was a Learning Experience! :):up:

How is that not you doing your usual anti-Christianity rant-thing? Down to the smug ":)" smiley. All the 2 of them said was that they didn't blame God. They didn't even say anything about Jesus :huh: Nothing about Red or Venom's posts were pro-God at all; they just weren't pointing their fingers at Him.

Do you need your own forum or something to contain all your contempt? :(

Eh, this is Wilhelm we're talking to. It's like preaching racial tolerance to the Grand Dragon of the KKK.

It's best we just offer our sympathy, prayers, condolences, thoughts and whatever else to the family and ignore him. Then we'd all be happy. :yay:

And to get back on topic, this story is mindblowingly tragic, but at least she died in the arms of her true love. Not many can say that.

And to get back on topic, this story is mindblowingly tragic, but at least she died in the arms of her true love. Not many can say that.
That's only half of it. What the hell about the groom? :csad:

P.S.: Anybody else reminded of last Tuesday's episode of House?

Buck up everyone.
This was all a part of Jesus' beautiful plan for our lives.
It was a Learning Experience! :):up:

But not what sex with the person you love is like...since we're not supposed to have sex until we get married. :(

They also might feel kind of gypped since, some people get married and get to experience all the facets of true love, for the rest of their ever-evolving lives...instead of learning it about via the contrast of losing it prematurely.

:huh: ....

Yeah I hope someone brings up Jesus in the "What are you eating" thread since just about every thread in this forum has something to do with the evil of religion. :whatever:

Wow, take of your Hate Goggles and realize that there's a reason that people framed this in terms of the problem of a good, loving God allowing something so bizarrely ghastly to happen, LONG before I got here. This is also like the first tragedy-death thread I've ever seen where everyone wasn't saying stuff about praying to God to comfort the families.

You don't like my take on it, fine, but if they can say "I don't blame God.", then they brought God into it, and I can respond, "I do."

You're really being jerks and only perpetuating it.
You're no better than I am, but you think you are. :down

Wilhelm's entire family was raped and murdered by Christianity. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"