Bruce Campbell Appreciation Thread

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
This is the Bruce Campbell appreciation thread. Where we discuss everything thats Bruce Campbell. If you head over to Brucecampbell.com you will see a picure of he's up and coming movie They Call Me Bruce. I'm really looking forward to this flick.

P671.jpg

Hello Bruce.

I Met you at this year in San Diego remember? Man, I'm sorry about the Man with the Screaming Brain fiasco. It just didn't work, but I've got your comic book safe. How's the advertising coming up and all?

StarWarsAgent said:
Hello Bruce.

I Met you at this year in San Diego remember? Man, I'm sorry about the Man with the Screaming Brain fiasco. It just didn't work, but I've got your comic book safe. How's the advertising coming up and all?

I'm not Bruce....But if only I was. What comic book do you have? I've got a couple of Army Of Darkness.

StarWarsAgent said:
Hello Bruce.

:dry:

Lunar_Wolf said:
I'm not Bruce....But if only I was. What comic book do you have? I've got a couple of Army Of Darkness.

Man with the screaming brain #3 Signed by Bruce..Are you sure you aren't him? If not, apologies, I been told he loves message boards like these..Recently, he hasn't had a decent film. what's going on?

StarWarsAgent said:
Man with the screaming brain #3 Signed by Bruce..Are you sure you aren't him? If not, apologies, I been told he loves message boards like these..Recently, he hasn't had a decent film. what's going on?

I'm sure I'm not him, if I was I be one happy person. Have you met Bruce?

Lunar_Wolf said:
I'm sure I'm not him, if I was I be one happy person. Have you met Bruce?

Yeah, I've met him before..he's very quiet and doesn't like to talk too much..He doesn't like interviews either...so could that comic book be worth a few bucks?

He is a great actor, but I think some people don't take him seriously..

StarWarsAgent said:
Yeah, I've met him before..he's very quiet and doesn't like to talk too much..He doesn't like interviews either...so could that comic book be worth a few bucks?

He is a great actor, but I think some people don't take him seriously..

YOU LUCKY SON OF A ***** :O Not sure how much it would be worth but I would buy a comic book based on his movies. I have a few Army Darkness comics which are really really good and I bought an Evil Ash figure only 5euro.

He is very underrated which makes me sad :(

Lunar_Wolf said:
MM4_Evil_Ash_Action_Figure_.jpg
This is the one I got.

Sweet, they kinda look like the star wars unleashed figures I buy. But I open all of my stuff now. The army of darkness movies are really great..would you consider a remake if he starred in theM?

StarWarsAgent said:
Sweet, they kinda look like the star wars unleashed figures I buy. But I open all of my stuff now. The army of darkness movies are really great..would you consider a remake if he starred in theM?

Yes. Theres is a remake coming according to Sam but he said Ash won't be in it. They Call Me Bruce is coming out next year which is about people thinking Bruce is Ash because deadites attack.

http://www.bruce-campbell.com/front-page.htm

follow this link and you'll see all that info.

Lunar_Wolf said:
Yes. Theres is a remake coming according to Sam but he said Ash won't be in it. They Call Me Bruce is coming out next year which is about people thinking Bruce is Ash because deadites attack.

http://www.bruce-campbell.com/front-page.htm

follow this link and you'll see all that info.

Looks interesting...is this going to have a theatrical release? Again, perhaps I am wrong, but don't you think he needs to start playing some different roles?

StarWarsAgent said:
Looks interesting...is this going to have a theatrical release? Again, perhaps I am wrong, but don't you think he needs to start playing some different roles?

Yeah it is a theatrical release. People see him as a B-movie actor. I think he can play any role but he never gets the chance. I would have loved if he had a bigger role in the spider-man movies.

Flexo said:
I just might have to kill you and take that.
I got that figure when it first came out, all those years ago. That was before the Movie Maniacs figures starting really going down hill.

ToddIsDead said:
I got that figure when it first came out, all those years ago. That was before the Movie Maniacs figures starting really going down hill.

I haven't seen the new movie Maniac figures, what are they like?

Lunar_Wolf said:
I haven't seen the new movie Maniac figures, what are they like?
I haven't really been keeping track, but I think the last few serieses were like completely unarticulated plastic statues with bases, rather than the semi-articulated action figures of yesteryear. I think when they made a whole series of MM devoted to Aliens and Predator figures is when I started to get turned off. I love those movies something fierce, but couldn't they have just made an Alien/Predator series and not devoted every single figure in MM Series 6 to just two characters? But really, looking back, I can really only think of five, maybe ten MM that were really anything special. If you want good horror movie figures, then NECA is really the only way to go.

ToddIsDead said:
I haven't really been keeping track, but I think the last few serieses were like completely unarticulated plastic statues with bases, rather than the semi-articulated action figures of yesteryear. I think when they made a whole series of MM devoted to Aliens and Predator figures is when I started to get turned off. I love those movies something fierce, but couldn't they have just made an Alien/Predator series and not devoted every single figure in MM Series 6 to just two characters? But really, looking back, I can really only think of five, maybe ten MM that were really anything special. If you want good horror movie figures, then NECA is really the only way to go.

I was in this store and all they had were AVP or related Alien+Predator things. I saw an awesome Patrick Bateman figure that looked sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!.

If there is an Evil Dead remake and they had to cast a new Ash I would hope it would be Nicholas Brendon.
I think he would make a good Ash, what do you guys think?

nicholasbrendon.jpg

Lunar_Wolf said:
If there is an Evil Dead remake and they had to cast a new Ash I would hope it would be Nicholas Brendon.
I think he would make a good Ash, what do you guys think?

nicholasbrendon.jpg

I think suggesting anyone other than Bruce to play Ash is unacceptable.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I think suggesting anyone other than Bruce to play Ash is unacceptable.

*lashes my own back with a whip*

Lunar_Wolf said:
I was in this store and all they had were AVP or related Alien+Predator things. I saw an awesome Patrick Bateman figure that looked sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!.
The Patrick Bateman was made by NECA, which is why it's so cool. McFarlane has been losing its touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"