Bruce Campbell Appreciation Thread

ToddIsDead said:
The Patrick Bateman was made by NECA, which is why it's so cool. McFarlane has been losing its touch.

The Lost figures look outstanding, but then again I haven't seen them in person. Iwill buy them when they come out.

Lunar_Wolf said:
The Lost figures look outstanding, but then again I haven't seen them in person. Iwill buy them when they come out.
Yeah, I admit the Lost figures look good. Definitely some of the best stuff from McFarlane in a while.

ToddIsDead said:
The Patrick Bateman was made by NECA, which is why it's so cool. McFarlane has been losing its touch.

I might be getting that Bateman figure this week.

(after replacing his severed hand with a chainsaw) "Groovy!"
(after replacing his severed hand with a strong metal gauntlet) "Groovy!"
"Hail to the king, baby!"
"Workshed!"
"Come get some."
"Why you..."
"Shop smart. Shop S-Mart."
"Well hellooooo Mr. Fancypants!"
"Gimme some sugar, baby."
"Who wants some?"
"I got laid, by my sister"
"Yo! She-*****! Let's go!"
"Klatu! Berata! N-*cough*!"
"You bastards! Give me back my hand! GIVE ME BACK MY HAND!!!"
"Good... bad... I'm the guy with the gun."
"Uhhh, that's gotta hurt!"
"Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my BOOMSTICK! It's a 12 gauge double barreled Remington, S-Mart's top of the line... you can find this in the sporting goods department... that's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan, retails for about $109.95, got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart. YA GOT THAT?!"
(while cutting off his evil hand) "Who's laughing now? WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!" This quote is actually sampled in the song "Who's Laughing Now?" by the industrial band Skinny Puppy.
"I got news for you pal, you ain't leading but two things right now, Jack and ****, and Jack left town."
(from Army of Darkness Director's Cut) "I ain't that good."

Ash is left-handed.
Ash can play piano well, as demonstrated in Evil Dead II
He usually acts in a "macho" sense, even in a crisis.
Ash has starred in the Evil Dead video games, where he was voiced by Bruce Campbell. The Evil Dead video games are Evil Dead: Hail to the King, Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick and Evil Dead: Regeneration, and appear to be canonical.
Ash's last name is never given in the movies, but was first revealed in Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick.
The character of Duke Nukem is based at least partially on Ash. Duke uses many of Ash's catchphrases, including "Gimme some sugar, baby"; "Hail to the king"; "Come get some"; and "Who wants some."

I appreciate Bruce Campbell. That is why I post in the Bruce Campbell appreciation thread.

If they are going to make another army of darkness movie then Bruce should be in the main role.

StarWarsAgent said:
If they are going to make another army of darkness movie then Bruce should be in the main role.

I dout the remake will be ever made. To me the new movie My Name Is Bruce is moreless an Evil Dead movie. You got Bruce+deadites of sorts+cheesy but great one liners=Evil Daed.

mnibtedraimi1ok2.jpg

Ted Raimi in my name is bruce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"