BTAS: The Lost Episode

that is a cool short. its not really a lost episode tho, this was on one of the old animated games.

Oh yeah your right.Sorry guys, I should had mentioned it was from the Sega CD game

Oh that must be why its so jumpy.....so these are the in game cut scenes from that game?

-R

Good animation, certainly better than some of the TAS episodes, though, seeing it's from a game, the plot and the diologue is kinda the pits. And how many racing levels where there in this damn game? Cus it seems getting in your car is the answer to all problems...

Silver Sable said:
Oh yeah your right.Sorry guys, I should had mentioned it was from the Sega CD game

Ah the good ole days. Thanks for the memories pal.:up:

Rynan said:
Good animation, certainly better than some of the TAS episodes, though, seeing it's from a game, the plot and the diologue is kinda the pits. And how many racing levels where there in this damn game? Cus it seems getting in your car is the answer to all problems...
If I remember right all of the actual game was in the batmobile. It's been like 10 years since I've played it so I could be wrong.

I had it was a feeling when it showed Batman hackin at the plant thing and its guts getting all over Batman

Brilliant, thanks a lot.

I also checked out a video on there called "The Jokers Laugh" which was a showcase of the laughs done by the brilliant Mark Hamill as The Joker...

Mee said:
If I remember right all of the actual game was in the batmobile. It's been like 10 years since I've played it so I could be wrong.

No you're absolutely right. I played the mega CD game a few months ago on my mate's Mega CD. He collects all kinds of crazy crap!

The so-called Lost Episode is a Sega CD game titled The Adventures of Batman and Robin.

There are sixteen minutes of animated segments in the video game. These segments do tell a story and are thus often referred to as a lost episode. The video is made available on the web at Toonami Digital Arsenal.

The animated segments were developed by Tokyo Movie Shinsha, which also did some of the episodes of the original cartoon. These segments are cutscenes for a 16-bit console videogame, so the color palette is limited to 256 colors.

The following charaters appear in the game and are voiced by the talent from The Adventures of Batman and Robin (in order of appearance):

Batman
Poison Ivy
Harvey Bullock
James Gordon
Riddler
Harley Quinn
Joker
Robin
Rupert Thorne
Clayface

200px-Tabrsegacd.jpg

How come you are sad he didn't appear? We had the Joker and Mark Hamill's brilliant laugh, so it was good enough for me :up:

Really, have you always enjoyed the character or was it just his appearance in B:TAS that turned you onto him?

You said turned on lol
icon12.gif

It's a bit of both really :up:

I knew that there was a joke in there, but I didn't think anyone could be sexually interested in Prof. Crane...

For me, the standout character is the Joker from TAS, as Hamill's voiceover work defined the character. Whenever I read the Joker in comics, it's Hamill's voice I imagine. Arlene Sorkin was brilliant as Harley Quinn too, in fact, the voice cast was superb.

Not to mention Kevin Conroy as well.

The first ever animated series episode was a Scarecrow based one wasn't it? "On Leather Wings"?

No, it was "Nothing to Fear".

No it was called Nothing To Fear

On Leather Wings was the Man-Bat episode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"