Xbox Call of Duty 2 All-Nighter

TrailerCues

Sidekick
Reaction score
Whether joining in on Xbox Live® or crashing one of the community events in Los Angeles or Miami, get prepared to pull a 12-hour all-nighter, soldier. On September 9, starting at 7:00 P.M. and ending at 7:00 A.M. (Pacific Time), we'll be throwing a nationwide event, not only over Xbox Live but also in Los Angeles and Miami, where community members can flock for all night gaming with fellow Call of Duty® 2recruits.
Los Angeles, California
We've taken over Arena Interactive Lounge for the entire night and we aren't letting up until the sun comes up … yeah … we said it.

The place is decked out with flat screen hi-def televisions and Xbox360 consoles, not to mention pimped out with the ultimate gaming lounge seating with built in rumble and speakers. You'll feel every frag and flesh wound all night long.
Hang out with fellow community members and, did we mention, the developers of Call of Duty 2. We'll all be heading down, hanging out, and serving some pwnage on unsuspecting n00bs. Bring your A-game, grab your binky and safety blanket, because you’re going to need it.
Miami, Florida

SquadXP is taking the lead and throwing an East Coast Community Event. They are loaded to the brim with sweet swag to snatch up while you game all night. The XP lads will even be podcasting the event. If you live in South Florida and want to party with the XP crew, send an e-mail to [email protected] with the subject line COD2 Party. Be sure to include your full name.
For more information about the Miami event, check out the Xbox Live Party site.
Xbox Live
Don't live in Miami or Los Angeles? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Jump in on the all-night fun via Xbox Live. Not only will you experience the action, you can watch it via the new Xbox Vision Camera that we'll have hooked up to one of our consoles so you can follow the action all night long! To join in with the gamers at the event, just add the gamertags AllNightIW and AllNightMiami to your friends list.
Don’t be left out of the action! Make sure you grab all three Call Of Duty 2 Multiplayer Map packs from Xbox Live before jumping into the action, as you never know what battlefields you’ll end up on!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/calendar/xboxallnighter/20060909-callofduty2.htm

I posted this here because alot of users here play COD2

They should just have an MMO like Shadow of the Colossus where it's just thousands of soldiers shooting at a half-mile tall Adolf Hitler.

He'd never be able to die but after enough happens he randomly kills himself.

Ahhhhh WTF How come no one pm me about this last night!!!:mad: I love in the L.A. Area! :whatever:

NOFX said:
Ahhhhh WTF How come no one pm me about this last night!!!:mad: I love in the L.A. Area! :whatever:

I dont want to know where you make love :o

Just bought this game. It's still people playing it online lol

CoD 2 was good!

Didn't you bump that Fright Night thread for like 7 years ago in the Sony board. Like what the hell?

They should just have an MMO like Shadow of the Colossus where it's just thousands of soldiers shooting at a half-mile tall Adolf Hitler.

He'd never be able to die but after enough happens he randomly kills himself.

This makes it worth it, though.

I recently bought this game and really enjoying playing this game on my X-box. Thanks..!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"