"Can the bat family find a way to take over Wakanda if they had a year prep?"

eon001

Sidekick
Reaction score
This popped up on my facebook feed. It's a bit ridiculous, and probably should have been toned down to
"Bat family vs Black Panther, Dora Milaje and elite War dogs".
batman8299478508574_1291249932920946688_n.jpg
Funny scenario to play with though. I'll give the Bat family a fighting chance to infiltrate Wakanda at least. Probably take out the lower level border tribe guys but get whooped by Black Panther and the Dora Milaje. Bruce would be resourceful enough to make out alive. They'll be alot of casualties on the Bat families side though.

Batman would do this in a month. with the help of bat family maybe even do quick.

~W

Last edited:
Mr Shaw underestimate the bat, this happen to all who face dark knight.

~W

Batman would do this in a month. with the help of bat family maybe even do quick.

~W
You're crazy AF. You know nothing of Black Panther if you think that. He's the one who invented prep time. He'd have a back up plan for each of his back up plan. There's nothing the Bat family could do.

They'd have a fan pleasing battle that ends on a stale mate, they clear their differences, then they'd join together to fight a bigger threat.

I'd proceed to pay to see it twice, as I'm going to do with Godzilla V/S Kong.

here's my question... could Batman and the Bat family just recreate a Wakanda like city an match their level of tech?

They'd have a fan pleasing battle that ends on a stale mate, they clear their differences, then they'd join together to fight a bigger threat.

I'd proceed to pay to see it twice, as I'm going to do with Godzilla V/S Kong.
That's what writer's would make happen because Batman is more popular but if you look at comic history............we will leave it at that.

here's my question... could Batman and the Bat family just recreate a Wakanda like city an match their level of tech?
Look at Gotham!! And I will leave it at that! :funny: Not hating on the Bat family but man some of his fans are crazy. "Batman could beat Thor? How? Because he's Batman!" What TF kind of logic is that?!?! I swear man!

I felt a little nostalgic to this sub-forum and saw this amusing little thread.

tumblr_lrezzhHjpp1qf2fu4o1_400.gif

Let them try to enter the dome that held the armies of Thanos out without Wakandian monarchy giving the order to open passage through one sector only.

I felt a little nostalgic to this sub-forum and saw this amusing little thread.

tumblr_lrezzhHjpp1qf2fu4o1_400.gif

Let them try to enter the dome that held the armies of Thanos out without Wakandian monarchy giving the order to open passage through one sector only.
Ah man! I forgot all about this thread and the insane bat fan logic!

You're crazy AF. You know nothing of Black Panther if you think that. He's the one who invented prep time. He'd have a back up plan for each of his back up plan. There's nothing the Bat family could do.
The Black Panther Secret invasion story pretty much put T'challa at number 1 when it comes to prep.
Image00006.jpg

Wakanda is a whole country not a city. Bruce would have to become the president, or take over a Wakandan sized city (Texas?). Then he needs the money and influence to shape it in the way he wants. Even for a billionaire, that's going to take A LOT. (Sounds like a good idea for a story tbh. Maybe fanfic :yay:).

And Wakanda tech is at least a decade ahead of the rest of the world.

This is an invalid battle if the power levels of one character exceed that of the second.

Would be like Hulk vs Colossus, they're both very strong but one is easily, laughably outside the class of the other.

Doubtful the Bat would win even if he got his hands on a rogue truckload of Vibranium and had the entire staff of Star Labs work out all the applications of it for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"