Capcom ask - "You guys want Dead Rising 2?"

yes I would...although I hope they have a skip time feature in it...I just want to do the main quest my first try through on the first one, and I have to wait around for 20 minutes to get the next case file...I'm paranoid about leaving cause I dont want to miss my time and have to start over again :o

I wouldn't mind a Dead Rising two, but I'd much rather Capcom focus on new IPs like they did with Dead Rising and Lost Planet. New, fun games > Old, fun games.

Haven't played Dead Rising, but I think I would, just make it longer.

TheCardPlayer said:
Have a gorgeous lesbian main character!

YESSS!
You types are the reason we're getting DOAX2 before we get Ninja Gaiden 2, Code Cronus, or anything else that doesn't suck :(:down

There's Code Chronus and then "Project Progressive" which no one knows about.

Code Chronus has been in development for years. What the heck is taking so long?

One of them is a Ninja Gaiden-type game but with the chick in purple, I can't remember her name, but yeah, that's what I've heard.

I clearly remember an interview where Itagaki said he wanted to do a game in "The War Genre" (shooter?) so maybe that's what Progressive is? He'd make a great FPS, with a combo needed to reload a gun and lots of hot girls.

I would definitely get it, but it needs online co-op. You have no idea how bummed my friends and I were to find out we couldnt do that.

Dead Rising has a few issues, the time progression thing could use some work, but without a doubt sure. Just not too soon, go on and make another new game or new edition of an awesome game series and then come back to DR a few years later.

let us have two files next time!!!!

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah the saving system needs a change as well.

I loved the saving system, you people who are complaining about it just suck at games, cause I had no problems at all :o. And I just beat it, with the way it ends, we NEED a sequel :mad:

I'd just like more then one save file. :(

meh, there's no real point for multiple saves with this game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"