• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Age of Extinction Cars/Bots You Would Like To See In Sequels

I'm just surprised NOBODY got the 'Vector Prime as a Delorean' joke

Skorpinoks dead this time. For good. DEFINETLEY.

You get smacked by Jetfire, you are NEVER coming back.

Since theres some Starscream-Megatron time in TF2, there should be some Starscream-Megatron-Soundwave in TF3... and yea the designs of Lazerbeak, rumble and ratbat could work...

Soundwave doesn't really seem the type to engage in a three-way-fight, especially with Screamer and Megs.

Sweeet!
This is the most viewed thread and most replied thread in this part of the forums!

WOOT!

I'd like to see some animal transformers really. Having a cheetah that can turn into a robot would be something to see in live action. If you can have human transformers in the flicks, why not animals?

As for more conventional Transformers, what if Marine One was a Transformer in disguise?

NO.
NO BEAST WARS.

Unless Dinobots are involved.

Marine one.......hm....

Having seen the design for both the Model T bot and the ship bot.... love to see them on-screen

i'd also love to se a Lotus Seven turned into a Bot

They used that concept art for Depth Charge in the toyline. Go figure we never seen any of the cool Autobot designs, like the Apache, Osprey or jet fighter on screen.

The Ford Model T is pretty neat though. Really showing some Transformers who take older forms would be great.

Me too.

And Dr Lee....is your avi of who I think it is?

They used that concept art for Depth Charge in the toyline. Go figure we never seen any of the cool Autobot designs, like the Apache, Osprey or jet fighter on screen.

The Ford Model T is pretty neat though. Really showing some Transformers who take older forms would be great.

I've seen the concepts for The jet (Breakaway), Osprey (Springer) and Depthcharge. Have you (or anyone) got one of the Apache?

Beast Wars/Machines would be awesome for a third movie... when the Autobots return to Cybertron, they could meet the beasts there

Maybe they could turn the Large Hadron Supercollider into Omega Supreme or something. :/

I think its time for Ultra Magnus, Springer, Prowl, Shockwave, Thunderwing and Bludgeon.

i did do a desing for thrust that was a dreadwing with a face, and i did a design for one of the seekers, the black and purple i think

I think its time for Ultra Magnus, Springer, Prowl, Shockwave, Thunderwing and Bludgeon.

That'd be cool. I'd also like to see:

Cliffjumper
Hound
Mirage
Tracks
Inferno
Hot Rod
Blurr
Skywarp
Cyclonus
Aerialbots
Combaticons
Stunticons

Not all at the same time of course, but any of the would be fine with me. :woot:

i think it was cyclonus , i cant find the drawing but it was cyclonus im sure of it

Blitzwing.

I mean i`m surprised Bay hasnt used him already. A killer robot that turns into a jet and a tank; sounds like one of Bays dreams. lol

The Aerialbots,The Combaticons,Omega Supreme,Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime,Unicron,even the female ninja robot from the original series-Nightbird,I believe the name was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"