Cast a Devil May Cry Movie

Patron12

Civilian
Reaction score
based on the game id always like to start a series off with the 3rd game as the first film so of course the stars would have to be young
Dante- wouldve cast justin chatwin but hes goku now, so idk
Lady-Camilla Belle:yay:
Vergil-Milo Ventimiglia or someone else
Arkham-Hugh Laurie or someone else
lets here your ideas:woot:

Glad to see someone finally brought up Devil May Cry

Dante - I always thought Johnny Depp kinda resembled Dante in Once Upon a Time in Mexico, but if not him I would have to say Jon Foo

Trish - Jennifer Garner (couldn't think of anyone else :()

Lady - Mei Melançon

I would assume whoever plays Dante would play Virgil as well since they are twins

yea i guess ur right
i mean if they actually thought of the story first then action it could be a well done, if not the first good action-video game movie

Dante - Luke Goss (Prince Nuada in Hellboy 2) or the guy landing almost every lead role nowadays, Christian Bale.

Lady - Sienna Guillory (Jill Valentine in RE: Apocalypse)

Trish - Ali Larter (Heroes) or any blonde

The people who do the voices also do motion capture for the characters including the martial arts (i think). Id let them have it. Frankly, I love the video game but I dont see a movie being very good, or at least doing very good. Might as well save some money on the actors.

Been replaying Devil May Cry 3 again and I'd definitely like to see a Movie. I haven't thought much about the specifics, but I know one thing for sure, Chatwin shouldn't be Dante. Unless we want this Movie to fail.

And even though good actors, I probably wouldn't Luke Goss or Christian Bale either. You need someone with a youngish, handsome charm. You also need someone you can buy that rocking and Pizza eating behavior from.

I don't know a lot of actors. I'm looking for someone that is like a mix between Luke Goss and Chris Evans. Someone know anyone like that?

But I agree with cerealkiller182. I think they can save some money on the actors. With Devil May Cry they shouldn't try to aim for any acting Oscars. Devil May Cry to me is just a display of amazing stunts and special effects. What the Movie should aim for is simply to be very stylish. As long as the actors and plot aren't so bad that I have to slap my forehead every couple minutes, I'm more than satisfied.

As for directors, that's something I think is a relative easier choice. The Wachowski Brothers. I think Devil May Cry would be right up their alley. Especially because I believe they'd completely embrace the source material and make it just as crazy as the games.

Last edited:
based on the game id always like to start a series off with the 3rd game as the first film so of course the stars would have to be young
Lady-Camilla Belle:yay:
Vergil-Milo Ventimiglia or someone else
Arkham-Hugh Laurie or someone else
lets here your ideas:woot:

From what I have seen Justin Chatwin doesnt have near enough charisma to play Dante, and are you aware Dante and Vergil are twins?

Last edited:

are you for serious?? that dude shouldn't be cast in anymore action hero roles. he should stick to playing annoying adolescents. that's what he seems to be good at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"