Sequels Cast Mary Jane Watson in a TASM sequel!

Susan Coffey would be the perfect Mary Jane. It's a shame she isn't an actress though.

Susan_Coffey____by_Oldboy1985.jpg

5108169939_d3130d5fc8_o.jpg

2ywb8dg.jpg

She would make it very realistic for Peter to forget Gwen (Emma) in couple of days.:wow:

Talk about becoming a literal dick-head. Stop thinking with your penis, Pete! :woot:

Mary Elizabeth Winstead. While this contributes nothing to the conversation, I say it in hopes of the small chance that Sony people read these forums and take our opinions into consideration. I'm naive that way.

Well, she was on the short list for Maria Hill...
I'd like her in any Marvel movie basically, I was disappointed that she didn't do more butt-kicking in Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

Has anyone suggested Karen Gillan, an actress/model who appears on Dr. Who.

enhanced-buzz-26311-1295501979-4.jpg

Charity-and-Volunteer-Work-of-a-Fashion-Model-Karen-Gillan-1.jpg

She's beautiful, Ive never seen any of her work though.

in the second shot, she kinda reminds me of a young Christina Applegate

Second of those pictures isn't actually Karen Gillan...

Ashley Greene is a fantastic choice.

I'm on board.

-R

What about Alison Brie?

A bit old compared to Emma, but she's only a year older than Garfield. I guess it would depend whether or not the next film were to take place in high school. I wouldn't cast her as MJ in high school, that's for sure. But I think she's an interesting choice for an older MJ.

Other choices:
- Emma Watson
- Amanda Seyfried

This is very difficult as its hard to imagine anyone you'd want as your girlfriend more than Emma Stone (except perhaps Anne Hathaway...).

Just a thought, but I was thinking maybe Jane Levy could make a good MJ

normal_1~12.jpg

Since Shaliene Woodly got the role, this thread is kinda unneccessary anymore, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"