Cast the new DCU

I want someone built like Katy OBrian for Wonder Woman. I want an extremely physically imposing Wonder Woman this time around to contrast with Gadot’s portrayal.

1710020009827.jpeg

Politics aside, when you consider how bad of an actress Gadot is, Gina Carano would’ve been better. Cara Dune is better acted than anything I’ve seen from Gadot. Gadot is a terrible actress while Gina is serviceable in certain roles.

I want someone built like Katy OBrian for Wonder Woman. I want an extremely physically imposing Wonder Woman this time around to contrast with Gadot’s portrayal.

View attachment 82944

Politics aside, when you consider how bad of an actress Gadot is, Gina Carano would’ve been better. Cara Dune is better acted than anything I’ve seen from Gadot. Gadot is a terrible actress while Gina is serviceable in certain roles.
O'Brian would be great.

The idea Gadot is a worse actress than Carano is utterly bonkers. On no plane of existence is that true. Gadot is a weak performer but she does very well in the first Wonder Woman movie. Jenkins really gets something naturally effective out of her and her chemistry with Pine is one of the best superhero romances out there, up there with Reeve and Kidder. Carano has negative talent, even if Carano had the best politics in the world watching her on Mando would have been like watching a concussed third grader bomb in the school play.

How about...

family-guy-awful.gif

Stephanie Corneliussen from Mr. Robot could have been an alternate to Gadot in the Snyder-verse.

Tbh she could still be a good pick today. She’s 5’11 and only 37.

9hlcn6cn5lo96hc9.jpg

The-Invitation-Cast-Netflix-Stephanie-Corneliussen-Viktoria.jpg

I think there's a lot of charm in bad performances.

My fandom lives for 'Kal-El no.' :dry:

Stephanie Corneliussen from Mr. Robot could have been an alternate to Gadot in the Snyder-verse.

Tbh she could still be a good pick today. She’s 5’11 and only 37.

9hlcn6cn5lo96hc9.jpg

The-Invitation-Cast-Netflix-Stephanie-Corneliussen-Viktoria.jpg
Never seen her act but I can't imagine her being worse than the trash offered by Gadot.

Gadot was very good in the first WW. She was serviceable in 84. And she was arguably the best part in BvS.

Everything else I have seen her in has been less than stellar, but she was definitely fine for Wonder Woman and ironically was one of the lone bright spots of the DCEU.

For Wonder Woman I would go with Adria Arjona

For Wonder Woman I would go with Adria Arjona
Did she impressed you on "Andor" or you. first. "discover" her in something else?

Anyway, if i'm here i'll throw a name to the mix too... Lisa Vicari. She's a German Actress. Played Martha Nielsen on "Dark".
1710448906355.png

Did she impressed you on "Andor" or you. first. "discover" her in something else?

Anyway, if i'm here i'll throw a name to the mix too... Lisa Vicari. She's a German Actress. Played Martha Nielsen on "Dark".
View attachment 83635
She actually did but also went for a more exotic look hence why I went Adria since Gal had that exotic look too

Much as I’d like someone like Arjona or Courtney Eaton, I kind of feel like the next Wonder Woman might end up being a true unknown.

I still like Melissanthi Mahut for the role as she's practically unknown and is Greek/Canadian. She's got the look, and she's only 35 right now. She may not be on the radar but I hope she gets to audition.

I still like Melissanthi Mahut for the role as she's practically unknown and is Greek/Canadian. She's got the look, and she's only 35 right now. She may not be on the radar but I hope she gets to audition.
She can always play Hippolyta.

I think Jenna is kind of an obvious choice, but I do think she'd kill it. I'm sure there are other actresses who could do it though.

Last edited:
Melissa Barrera is looking for work. :o

I imagine they will go the younger adult route rather than full on teens but it could hinge on what iteration of the team they're going for.

Already seeing people rush to suggest Jenna Ortega for Raven.

I love basic ass fancasters so much.

I feel like it's 50% recency bias and 50% "I don't know any actors that arent in the mainstream."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"