Cast the new DCU

Noticed that Gunn has begun following Angela Sarafyan on IG. She’s following both him and Tom King.

A Supergirl role, perhaps?

I remember those eyes from Westworld. She's good.

Noticed that Gunn has begun following Angela Sarafyan on IG. She’s following both him and Tom King.

A Supergirl role, perhaps?
I wouldn't necessarily read too much into her following Tom King as she follows like a thousand people and it seems she began following him a while ago. But James following her is interesting.

I wouldn't necessarily read too much into her following Tom King as she follows like a thousand people and it seems she began following him a while ago. But James following her is interesting.
How can you tell when she first followed him? And among that thousand, how many more are DC Comics writers?

How can you tell when she first followed him? And among that thousand, how many more are DC Comics writers?
If you click on "Following" and don't follow any of the recent accounts involved then recent follows appear first. And idk but to follow 1.4K people that means you kiiinda have to be a mass follower of sorts, so it wouldn't surprise me if she just saw one of the insta stories where Edi Gathegi tagged him (she acted with Edi on a film) and randomnly followed from that.

If you click on "Following" and don't follow any of the recent accounts involved then recent follows appear first.
Ah, cool. Thanks for the info.
And idk but to follow 1.4K people that means you kiiinda have to be a mass follower of sorts, so it wouldn't surprise me if she just saw one of the insta stories where Edi Gathegi tagged him (she acted with Edi on a film) and randomnly followed from that.
Following someone like Tom King just because Edi tagged him in an Instagram Story is a bit of a stretch, IMO. I still think she might have a role in Supergirl. Do you suppose that Gunn hired anyone to write the script for his adaptation of Strange Adventures yet? If Sarafyan hasn't been cast in Supergirl, I can maybe see her as Alanna Strange.

She strikes me more as a potential Peacemaker hire tbh. King is involved with all the DCU stuff.

Ah, cool. Thanks for the info.

Following someone like Tom King just because Edi tagged him in an Instagram Story is a bit of a stretch, IMO. I still think she might have a role in Supergirl. Do you suppose that Gunn hired anyone to write the script for his adaptation of Strange Adventures yet? If Sarafyan hasn't been cast in Supergirl, I can maybe see her as Alanna Strange.
I'm just assuming she doesn't put much thought into follows to get to that number. I have a friend that follows pretty much everybody that pops into his feed putting zero thought into it. Hell I sometimes do it tbh That's why I wouldn't put that much thought into it cause to get to 1.4K follows I doubt she's very selective.

I'm just assuming she doesn't put much thought into follows to get to that number. I have a friend that follows pretty much everybody that pops into his feed putting zero thought into it. Hell I sometimes do it tbh That's why I wouldn't put that much thought into it cause to get to 1.4K follows I doubt she's very selective.
Considering that she now follows Gunn, it makes far more sense to assume that she simply met King (or interacted with him) around the same time. Not sure why you're going through these mental gymnastics to rule out the more obvious and likely scenario, but we'll just have to leave it at that for now.

Considering that she now follows Gunn, it makes far more sense to assume that she simply met King (or interacted with him) around the same time. Not sure why you're going through these mental gymnastics to rule out the more obvious and likely scenario, but we'll just have to leave it at that for now.
She's been following Gunn for a waaaay longer while. She's liked really really old posts from him. And idk, it's not mental gymnastics it's just addressing the fact that people that follow 1.4K people on Instagram follow pretty much anybody, and to not read too much into it. Gunn following her recently is the interesting part.

She's been following Gunn for a waaaay longer while. She's liked really really old posts from him. And idk, it's not mental gymnastics it's just addressing the fact that people that follow 1.4K people on Instagram follow pretty much anybody, and to not read too much into it. Gunn following her recently is the interesting part.
It's totally mental gymnastics because you're basically just pulling things out of your ass to explain away her having a possible connection to King w/o even so much as considering that she might know him from a previous discussion about a future project. Why would she follow some DC Comics writer just because he appeared in one of Edi Gathegi's Instagram stories? Why Tom King of all people?

Gathegi's a regular on For All Mankind, right? Surely, some of his fellow cast members might have appeared in one of his Instagram stories too. But as far as I can tell, she doesn't appear to be following any of the main actors on that show. And even if that were true (i.e., that she randomly followed King to boost her numbers after he appeared in Gathegi's Instagram story), making it seem like the most likely scenario is ridiculous. That's like me saying, "I once followed someone on Instagram because my mouse sensor was malfunctioning and I accidentally clicked on said person's name. That's probably what Angela Sarafyan did!" It's bonkers to me.

In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's light

Definitely going Scott Eastwood or Miles Teller as Hal Jordan now

Ella Purnell for Carol Ferris?

a0e2783f4af3e932731d65bf0d61975769e4bcad.jpg

Again this time of the week has come... Here is another name i'm throwing into the pool of candidates names for Wonder Woman -

Rachel Pizzolato. Born in 2004. 6'1. She doesn't has a lot of acting in her resume, but acting is one of her talents(according to IMDB). Hey she's only 20. she has plenty of time to
cultivate her acting carrer, if she wants to.

1713295228870.png1713295129016.png
1713295417776.png

See you next week.

She doesn't has a lot of acting in her resume, but acting is one of her talents(according to IMDB).
A—are we just supposed to take her word for it?

Or a mix of lesser known and more known actors

- Clark Kent/Kal El/Superman- David Corenswet

- Bruce Wayne/Batman- Jensen Ackles

- Diana Prince/Wonder Woman- Adria Arjona

- Arthur Curry/Aquaman- Alexander Ludwig

- Hal Jordan/Green Lantern- Glen Powell

- John Stewart/Green Lantern- John David Washington

- J'on Jonzz/Martian Manhunter- Peter Mensah

- Oliver Queen/Green Arrow- Austin Butler

- Dinah Lance/Black Canary- Erin Moriarty

- Zatanna- Camila Mendes

- John Constantine- Jamie Campbell Bower

A youtuber?

giphy.gif
Youtuber, Author, Scientist. Model, Actress(she did do some little acting according to her IMDB page)... How true it is i really don't know, but i run into her name on the IMDB homepage on the birthday list a while ago, and... Well i see some good feature on her for the role so... why not?
She's only 20, so maybe she might actually be a good actress(or not... but that what the auditions are for)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"