Cast the new DCU

You'll see the vision once she's cast. :o

But in the meantime, we have another vision.

36485ce4cce103bee88d8c19a2dabb3c27a65174.gifv
90a83da7e66f677177ecc95799230f794734b3d3.gif

6ad788c4304c5a29646a85715ee77cd01e7b728b.gifv
c7ffa33bdd62311b42281ce756b1bc1501c9164b.gifv

a1d2a4eecd99cfeceeba55d3076a932b2d23e17e.gifv
8f4e25bcf360c2143d69ee5f7092b8a4d9dcd84f.gifv

Anya Chalotra has already been cast as Circe for Creature Commandos.
Her voice.
I know Gunn said the actors they'll cast will appear on all DCU contents at the role , but i'm convinced it's not gonna happend.
Hey we have 3 different Harley Quinn, at the moment. We can have 2 different Circe.

I get the nagging feeling Margot will not return as Harley and they'll get someone else.

Her voice.
I know Gunn said the actors they'll cast will appear on all DCU contents at the role , but i'm convinced it's not gonna happend.
Hey we have 3 different Harley Quinn, at the moment. We can have 2 different Circe.

Convinced by what tho? We haven't seen him do anything yet. One of the cast members already talked about knowing when he'd be in live action as well.

Eh. Idk about that. Why wouldn't they pay? She's gotta first look deal with WB and would likely produce with her Lucky Chaps company.

I get the nagging feeling Margot will not return as Harley and they'll get someone else.
I think it all depends on whether she's still interested in playing the role. The ball is in her court so to speak.

Her voice.
Important to note you have absolutely zero reason to believe this especially since Anya Chalotra is primarily a live action actress so her getting cast in Creature Commandos just reinforces Gunn's statements.

Last edited:
Eh. Idk about that. Why wouldn't they pay? She's gotta first look deal with WB and would likely produce with her Lucky Chaps company.
She's expressed zero interest in returning as Harley over the past year in which she was giving interviews pretty much daily. Also, first look deal with WB doesn't mean anything as it's for producing, and there's no reason to believe she has any intention to produce for the DCU either. Gunn also already pulled the "Well it'd be cool to work with her again, maybe as some other character" card.

Also, the only way she'd return is in some project where she's the lead and they can justify paying her 10 million or whatever it is she'd ask for, and there are no DCU projects that could have her as lead. Harley in the DCU is more likely than not gonna appear in supporting roles, which Margot is already past from. Not to mention her quota would only go up with each project. It's not worth it at all, especially since BoP kinda proved that her Harley doesn't attract as much as people thought.

Eh. I guess? I don't see any of that as a definitive reason as to why she'll never be interested in playing the role again, or WB wouldn't pay her.

Eh. I guess? I don't see any of that as a definitive reason as to why she'll never be interested in playing the role again, or WB wouldn't pay her.
It's pretty obvious they're trying to manage the costs with everyone they've been hiring so far in the DCU. Paying Margot Robbie 10 million and more or whatever for each Harley Quinn appearance that at this point wouldn't even be in leading blockbuster roles isn't worth it at all. Also it's not about "being interested in playing the role ever again" as much as would she want to commit for another 10 years in a multi-media connected universe and I doubt it especially since her recent tune regarding Harley is "I want other actresses to play her".

Also it's not about "being interested in playing the role ever again" as much as would she want to commit for another 10 years in a multi-media connected universe and I doubt it especially since her recent tune regarding Harley is "I want other actresses to play her".
These ideas aren't mutually exclusive. Her interest in playing Harley again may hinge on several factors, including her readiness to commit to it for an additional ten years.

That said, I do get the sense that she's moved on from the role for the foreseeable future.

Her voice.
Other Creature Commandos cast members have confirmed they’ll be doing the live-action versions as well, as Gunn has said they will. There is literally no reason to expect that she wouldn’t. :funny:

This is literally the first I’ve heard of her, so I have no clue lol. She certainly looks the part though!
Yeah, Gunn apparently started following her recently. And I believe she follows both him and Corenswet. Her resume is pretty bare-bones, though. :funny:

Other Creature Commandos cast members have confirmed they’ll be doing the live-action versions as well, as Gunn has said they will. There is literally no reason to expect that she wouldn’t. :funny:
Like who?
Anyway it's a feeling. Maybe i'm right. may be i'm not. We'll see.

The casting of Maggie Sawyer is important because she will eventually be Batwoman's girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iamjonahlobe
    Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"