Celebrity Rehab

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
VH1 is partnering with Dr. Drew for the reality series “Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.” The project, consisting of eight one-hour episodes, is slated to premiere on January 10, 2008 at 10pm*. VH1 will announce the cast closer to the premiere date. It’s hard to escape all the news about the all-too-public displays by celebrities under the influence and their subsequent stints in rehab. But what actually happens on the inside? In a television first, the highly respected Dr. Drew, a practicing MD and professor at KECK USC School of Medicine, will give viewers an unflinching look at exactly how the rehab process works and what it feels like for participants. Dr. Drew hopes to use his celebrity patients to humanize the process and show viewers that treatment is a viable way to break the cycle of addiction. “The road to sobriety is not easy and rehabilitation and the recovery process are not to be taken lightly.” said Dr. Drew Pinsky. “My goal is to lift the veil and help my patients, as well as viewers, understand that if not taken seriously, addiction is a disease that will kill you.”

It comes on tonight...at 10:o

Wow Jeff looks really bad...I feel sorry for him:csad:

I read that Tom Sizemore and Andy Dick were suppose to be on...what happened?

I read that Tom Sizemore and Andy Dick were suppose to be on...what happened?

Yeah, I'm somewhat of a Sizemore fan. It would be good to see him get his **** together.

As for Andy Dick, he needs a psychiatrist not Rehab. Needs to finally figure out if he's gay or not, because that schtick of his got old a long time ago.

If anything Andy Dick needs to get hit by a bus .

I had no clue the black girl was the little kid from Family Matters :huh:

You know I would do Chyna:o
chyna_playboy.jpg

I would but i'd need to see some of her childhood pics first ..just to be sure.

I love me some chyna...met her a few yrs a go in san jose california,"when she was active wrestling". She's really sweet, she was getting in to her car I asked her to sign my shirt, she did. Yeah she was intimidating..big girl

I love me some chyna...met her a few yrs a go in san jose california,"when she was active wrestling". She's really sweet, she was getting in to her car I asked her to sign my shirt, she did. Yeah she was intimidating..big girl

I love her voice:yay:

lol I saw the girl from Family Matters and was just like.. "You in here for some Marijuana??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"