Cell Phone Help

Dark Donnie

Kenny Powers is Back!
Reaction score
Im in need of a new phone and am having a difficult time picking which one to get so I figured I'd ask for some input.

My Options:
Blackberry Pearl
blackberrypearl8100_l_att_.gif

Palm Treo
palm_treo680_att_l.gif

Samsung SLM
samsung_slm_brown_l.gif

Motorola Q Global
motorola_q9_l.gif

LG CU
lg_cu515_l.gif

Any opinions or input would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm a big fan of the Mobira Senator myself. It's handy and can be used as a club or shield if necessary.

Mobira-car-phone-712544.jpg

^^^

Haha! Sweet phone, funeman! :D

Donnie, I guess it's really dependent on what features you want in a phone, to be honest. All those phones you posted are pretty different from one another. Think about the features and size of phone you want first and then start whittling your list down.

jag

^^^

Haha! Sweet phone, funeman! :D

Donnie, I guess it's really dependent on what features you want in a phone, to be honest. All those phones you posted are pretty different from one another. Think about the features and size of phone you want first and then start whittling your list down.

jag

I like the Qwerty types, because I text alot, and get the occasional work email. The flip phones were there because I like the price and some of the features. I was leaning towards the Pearl but im not to sure.

The Pearl $100.00
Palm Treo $ 150.00
Motorola Q $ 200.00

The rest are around $40-50

I like the Qwerty types, because I text alot, and get the occasional work email. The flip phones were there because I like the price and some of the features. I was leaning towards the Pearl but im not to sure.

The Pearl $100.00
Palm Treo $ 150.00
Motorola Q $ 200.00

The rest are around $40-50
Treo is always good and reliable. My sister and mom both have Moto Qs and they love it. The Pearl is obviously smaller so that's also a plus. Me, personally, I just got a Palm Centro which is like a Treo but tiny.

I was really suprised how small the Pearl was...the buttons were tiny. I did like the overall size of the phone itself though. I've wanted a Treo for a while but the price was always to much, but they dropped a little. I really liked the new Q the most, but it's like $200 plus a $100 mail in, not sure i'll need everything that comes with that.

My only problem with the Q was how wide it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"