• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Cell Phone Monster. Literally.

You know if you put an empty bag of chips into a microwave for nine seconds it shrinks to the size of a ketchup packet .

Do it. Record it. Upload it to You Tube. Post in this thread.

If someone is doing something stupid it isn't me. :hehe:

Actually it already is on youtube

Oh you have to remove all of the chips first... I was hoping it turned Lays into a potato sauce.

Back when I was in high school, the class, uh, clowns....decided to throw their car keys in our English teacher's microwave to "see what happened." The class thought it was going to catch on fire! :wow: It was like being at a laser show at a concert! It looked pretty cool, ( I hate to admit :o ) but I felt bad for the teacher. She offered the microwave as a service to students (she would let us eat in her class....never again after that though.). The real reason those kids did it was because they hated the teacher :csad:.

You know if you put an empty bag of chips into a microwave for nine seconds it shrinks to the size of a ketchup packet .

If you microwave marshmallow Peeps, they will grow HUGE!! That's the only thing I'm adventurous enough to experiment with. :cwink:

i've done the cd in a microwave before. they just look so damn cool. :o

Hey everyone! I heard that if you put your own head into a microwave and start it something awesome happens! :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"