Channel Zero - Syfy Developing Horror Anthology

Wait until you finish the entire season. That creepy factor only goes up.

So, I finished the show. Very freaky! What was freakier was coming downstairs to see the artwork my 9yo daughter had drawn! She'd not seen nor heard of the show nor the creepypasta!!

[YT]mAiRRZSwpXk[/YT]

[YT]RZxR5F1pRI8[/YT]

Watched the first ep. Took a bit to get going, but those rooms did get a little creepy.

Well I was really looking forward to the 2nd ep, but I felt the creep factor pretty much evaporated entirely. They threw in a weird bit at the end, but by that time, I was ready for the ep to be over.

Just finished the finale and I enjoyed season 2 over the first, and I really enjoyed the first! John Carrol Lynch deserves an Emmy nomination for his performance this season.

XoQXubgr_o.jpg

I'm going to check it out. Hope it's good. :)

Looks like the next season starts on October 26th, then airs a new episode each day through Halloween.

Looks like the next season starts on October 26th, then airs a new episode each day through Halloween.

Welp it had a good run.

Got 4 seasons of a half dozen or so episodes.

Nothing makes it past 5 seasons on Syfy, so it was only going to get 1 more season at the most.

Better to go out on top then to stick around and become unwanted. Yeah I'm looking at you BBT, AHS, Two & a half Men

This sucks, but its not surprising. I never thought this show had a big following since I haven't heard a single other person ever talk about it. Season 2 and Season 4 were really solid though and maybe they can use the talent this creative team has to do more shows on other platforms where they can show more like Netflix or Hulu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"