World Chris Brown Spidey Super Fan

chamber-music

Infinity Ammo
Reaction score
6tbx6zb.jpg

But Chris isn’t all work and no play. He still has a bit of his childlike ways in him. “I’m still goofy and funny,” he says laughing. To prove he’s still a kid at heart, his garage features a custom Spider-Man mural done by a friend. “I loved comic books as a kid and never could have something like that back then,” Chris says.

:spidey:
8alzspv.jpg

Besides having the Spider-Man mural in his house, Chris also carries over the Spider-Man theme to his blue Lamborghini Gallardo Roadster, with custom blue leather and red suede inserts with the black Spider-Man spider logo stitched in the seats thanks to Euro Motorsport. Instead of flying through the air on a strand of spider web as Spider-Man does, Chris’ Gallardo flies down streets on color-matched 19-inch front and 20-inch rear Asanti AF 135 wheels with Pirelli 235/35R19 front and 295/25R20 rear tires.

7wsyx6x.jpg

Cool, I don't hate him as much now. Mind you my hate is more like envy that he has so much talent.

It makes me like him that much more, that's pretty ill, I want those seats for my ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"