The Avengers Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth not getting along with Robert Downey Jr.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGiFF

Civilian
Reaction score
Has anyone else kind of gotten that vibe? Not to say they dont like him, just they may be jealous of him. For instance, at Comic-Con last year, everyone went crazy when RDJ came out but Hemsworth and Evans got almost nothing compared to him and if you watch them throughout Downey talking at least Hems looks bitter.

It also seems odd that we have seen Evans and Hemsworth together yet neither have been spotted with Downey nor seem like they have. Listen, I dont question Evans or Hemsworth, as I am sure they ultimately dont let it get to them, but it just seems like they dont get on well with him. Another tidbit, there was a rumor Evans and Downey were not getting along on set.

Hell, at the 2011 Golden Globes, Hemsworth and Evans presented together and Downey also presented and apparently they didnt talk that whole night. Does it mean anything? Not really, but food for thought.

Maaaan, I thought there was some sort of article.

Is this thread necessary?

Seeing Evans and Hemsworth together makes sense since they have/had movies released this year. I'm sure once the Avengers' promotional machine gets started we'll see them all more.

And why wouldn't RDJ get the loudest applause at Comic Con last year? He was the star with a hit movie that people loved. Evans and Hemsworth were unproven stars at that point in their respective roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"