Chris Evan's Iceman Trailer

warhorse78

Sidekick
Reaction score
It's been out a month, but Chris Evans is going to be in this based on a true life story called The Iceman.

Michael Shannon leads the cast, and there is Ray Liotta, James Franco, David Shwimmer and Winona Ryder.

[YT]hdxKdtt1PjU[/YT]

Wait, why is it Chris Evans' Iceman when it's Michael Shannon playing The Iceman? :funny:

Because Shannon hasn't played a CB charcter yet.

I stand corrected, but I'll change my reply to: Because Shannon hasn't played a widely known CB character yet.

Man of Steel has finished principal photography, so technically he has.

Well, most people (read: fanboys) won't know of him until MoS is released.

Plus, Michael Shannon played the crackhead roommate in Mullitt.

That trumps anything Evans has ever done.

Or any actor for that matter.

Dave ATC said:
what?

Michael Shannon is on Boardwalk Empire and has done tons of films. Who DOESN'T know who Michael Shannon is?

You could have said that 10 years ago when he was in 8 Mile, but not anymore.

I was going to say, "He plays Van Alden on Boardwalk Empire and is a Puritan badass" but then I realized that not only do a tiny minority of people watch HBO, only half of them watch Boardwalk Empire, which gets like 2 million viewers an episode, as opposed to say the 5 million Game of Thrones or True Blood gets.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if you don't watch Boardwalk Empire you're like, some kind of cretin, all right? Because it's supremely awesome.

what?

Michael Shannon is on Boardwalk Empire and has done tons of films. Who DOESN'T know who Michael Shannon is?

You could have said that 10 years ago when he was in 8 Mile, but not anymore.

I was going to say, "He plays Van Alden on Boardwalk Empire and is a Puritan badass" but then I realized that not only do a tiny minority of people watch HBO, only half of them watch Boardwalk Empire, which gets like 2 million viewers an episode, as opposed to say the 5 million Game of Thrones or True Blood gets.

Aaaand here's your answer, Dave_ATC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumilumi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"