Clive Owen Joins Statham in The Killer Elite

Yeah again, the trailer just dumbed everything down and made it look like this is a good guy rescues his old friend from some renegade ex British soldiers turned evil assassins.

Instead, the bad guys are really kinda sorta Statham and his group although Statham is only doing it to save his friend and doesn't want to.

Anyway the plot tries to be really complex but in doing so sorta fails. Not like the sorta period Bourne Identity flick it aimed to be.

This movie has rental written all over it. I hope Yvonne Strahovski will find other movies that get better reviews and box office performance.

She is lovely. They really didn't have much for her to do here but she was likable.

I'm sooo looking forward to watching this whenever it comes out on DVD... :p

It looked so much like a movie I wouldn't mind rushing out to the theaters to see, but a lot of the mixed reviews and the lack of press sort of killed it for me...I dunno, maybe if I have some time this week, I'll go check it out while it's still in theaters. It looks like it dropped big time this weekend.

SuperSoldier985, this movie is a good rental really. DeNiro sort of sleepwalks through it, but even DeNiro mailing it in is pretty entertaining.

lol, I saw this a few days ago and my gawd, Bobby D didn't look like he was having fun in this movie at all. I mean, I don't know if it was him or if it was the directing, but he couldn't have looked more disinterest in the movie.

The movie itself, had a lot of interesting things going for it, but in the end, I couldn't possibly give it more than a 6.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"